By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Apparently today is my 10 year anniversary on VGChartz, just got the badge "Man or robot?" for making it 10 years without being banned once.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Apparently today is my 10 year anniversary on VGChartz, just got the badge "Man or robot?" for making it 10 years without being banned once.

Weak ;)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Idas Said:

Seeking Alpha expecting the provisional view from the CMA on Monday:

Welcome to Seeking Alpha's Catalyst Watch - a breakdown of some of next week's actionable events that stand out. Check out Saturday morning's regular Stocks to Watch article for a full list of events planned for the week or the Seeking Alpha earnings calendar for companies due to report.

Monday - August 14

• Volatility watch - Short interest levels are elevated on Arhaus, Root, and Big Lots. Options volume on Tupperware Brands and WeWork has picked up. Traders will also be watching Activision Blizzard and Microsoft, with the UK's Competition and Markets Authority due to offer an opinion on if a divestiture will be required for deal approval.

VersusEvil said:
shikamaru317 said:

Weak ;)

I did get a warning once for calling someone a fanboy as I recall, lol. 

Around the Network

Well at least Toys for Bob isn't there, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Well at least Toys for Bob isn't there, Lol.

Toys for Bob were rumored to be making a Skylanders remaster collection earlier this year, containing Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, Skylanders: Giants, and Skylanders: Swap Force. Activision had sent out a marketing survey asking if people would buy such a collection. Supposedly it would not require any figurines and would have all content in the base game.

https://insider-gaming.com/skylanders-compilation-2023/

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 13 August 2023

Can't say I'm surprised that nearly every Activision studio is assisting on MW3 though, Sledgehammer's last CoD was only 2 years ago, CoD Vanguard, to get a AAA game out with just 2 years of development time in the modern era of games development (even with alot of the multiplayer maps and guns and perks and such being reused from MW2), it would definitely take well over 1000 devs to make it happen, and Sledgehammer only has 579 according to LinkedIn, so I'd reckon there are at least another 600 devs assisting them from Treyarch, Raven, Infinity Ward, Demonware, High Moon, and Beenox combined, pulling resources from the games that Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Raven Software, and Beenox are working on themselves right now (Demonware and High Moon are support only studios currently so they have no games of their own to develop). 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 13 August 2023

shikamaru317 said:

Now that I think about it since you mentioned, it'll be 12 years for me come this November.

Damn, been on this site for at least a third of my life, pretty crazy.

The last forum I joined that lasted long, I was a member of it for about 7 years.

Other sites I've been a long time member are Backloggery for 12 years, GameFaqs for 13 years (excluding my original account which was banned in the mid 2000s), and MyAnimeList for 12 years as well.

Amazing how time flies.