By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

DAMN! 343 making their cosmetics look straight fire!

Ya know what game hasn’t gone “gold” yet …

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

FWIW Skyrim went gold 7 days before release, Fallout 4 went gold 18 days before release.

Starfield is 23 days left.

Ryuu96 said:
VersusEvil said:

Ya know what game hasn’t gone “goldâ€Â yet …

FWIW Skyrim went gold 7 days before release, Fallout 4 went gold 18 days before release.

Baldur's Gate 3 never went gold Swen even said they were going to work on the game until right when it releases.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Baldur's Gate 3 never went gold Swen even said they were going to work on the game until right when it releases.

Considering the amount of bugs .. yeah I can see that :L

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

It's preloadable like tomorrow and 125GB, preload tells me it went Gold and that 125 GB is what is on the disc. Day One patch coming obviously with bug fixes from the next month of work at Bethesda, Zenimax's QA Team, and Xbox's QA team, who are all quashing bugs in Starfield leading up to launch.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 08 August 2023

Pre-load tomorrow then probably review codes the day after giving 3 weeks until launch to get reviews done seems likely.

If my download speeds were better I'd not pre-load until the night before because you just know it's a coin flip for if we only get a 60Gb day one patch or an entire re-download day one of 125GB as the day one patch.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 08 August 2023

Ryuu96 said:
VersusEvil said:

Ya know what game hasn’t gone “goldâ€Â yet …

7 days for a game back on the PS360 seems a little to short wouldn't they need at least double that to get the discs produced and shipped out?

WoodenPints said:

Pre-load tomorrow then probably review codes the day after giving 3 weeks until launch to get reviews done seems likely.

If my download speeds were better I'd not pre-load until the night before because you just know it's a coin flip for if we only get a 60Gb day one patch or an entire re-download day one of 125GB as the day one patch.

As much as I would love for Starfield to have all of its reviews done by launch, that's now how Bethesda operates unfortunately. It'll most likely be another Baldur's Gate 3 situation or something similar. Reviews slowly trickling in after launch.