By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
VersusEvil said:

Starfield is a 125GB install.

Supposedly, pre-install starts in 2 days.

Nice and early, with my trash net I’ll need it. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Is Xbox planning a new marketing campaign for Halo Infinite after all the updates????

My best guess: reinvigorated marketing for Halo Battle Royale.

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I wish MS would announce sales numbers for their games at least. Pretty sure FH5 has sold extremely well but nobody knows it since MS won't tell us.

Over 10m for both Forza Horizon 5 and Sea of Thieves Imo.

VersusEvil said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Supposedly, pre-install starts in 2 days.

Oh yeah I might just get it downloaded in time for launch on my busted internet that Openreach can't seem to fix at 700kbs.

Finished 'A short hike' A short platformy style of game that asks you to climb a mountain. Overall an alright game with one of the worst camera 'controls' since N64.

Still a 7.5/10

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
VersusEvil said:

Oh yeah I might just get it downloaded in time for launch on my busted internet that Openreach can't seem to fix at 700kbs.

You get 700kbs? I’m jealous. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
WoodenPints said:

You get 700kbs? I’m jealous. 

Well I rounded it up to flex it's more like 660kbs.

coolbeans said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Is Xbox planning a new marketing campaign for Halo Infinite after all the updates????

My best guess: reinvigorated marketing for Halo Battle Royale.

The current rumours are that it has "evolved" into something more than just a Battle Royale so I doubt it's coming anytime soon.

Maybe next year or later, and it won't be attached to Halo Infinite based on rumours, it'll be a standalone experience.

The PVE is meant to be releasing for Season 5 though.

Ryuu96 said:

Makes me wonder what Starfield will do.

There's the 5 days early access which might hurt its peak and it being on PC Game Pass but those are both minor things.

Starfield is tracking incredibly well on Steam and has been since pre-orders opened, IIRC by both follower count and pre-order charting it is tracking ahead of Elden Ring and Hogwarts Legacy. It has re-entered top 10 at #5 for Steam's pre-orders a month from release and it never really went too far from the top 10 to begin with, I know some will probably freak out if Starfield doesn't hit 90+ (even if it hits 89, Lol) but I don't think reviews are going to hurt this for launch, perhaps for the longer term but there's already a huge amount pre-ordering it.

And this is before the main marketing campaign has kicked off.

I may stick a poll up, Lol.

Early access would really only hurt it if it was a quick completion. Given that Starfield will be an immensely huge game, with an ungodly amount of things to do, that's not really gonna work against it.