By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spade said:
ice said:

Sea of thieves update: Blackclouds secured! but my cheevo glitched and I had to submit a ticket, fuck you @Spade 

welp, only 5 obtainable cheevos left

Persona 5 has no glitched cheevos...

Just can't be a dent like Mike and forget the lottery in June. 

And what you mean only 5 left, they just going to keep adding more... and more... and more... 

At least he didn't have to replay vanilla P5 3 times because he missed the same quest twice in previous playthroughs. :feelsgood

Around the Network

Yeah, assuming the CMA and MS are going to take until the very last minute to approve the deal. I imagine September will be a big dump of ABK games into GamePass. Most of the games won't move the needle much (except Diablo 4 maybe) so I don't see much of a point in waiting to drop the games. Of course, it is A LOT of games so maybe they'll stagger a bunch of big drops over the course of several weeks.

Plus MS likes to release games onto the Windows Store as well and pretty much no ABK games are currently on the Windows Store so that could add some delay, unless they ignore PC GamePass and just put it all onto console gamepass first and then PC later. 

NobleTeam360 said:

Yeah, assuming the CMA and MS are going to take until the very last minute to approve the deal. I imagine September will be a big dump of ABK games into GamePass. Most of the games won't move the needle much (except Diablo 4 maybe) so I don't see much of a point in waiting to drop the games. Of course, it is A LOT of games so maybe they'll stagger a bunch of big drops over the course of several weeks.

Plus MS likes to release games onto the Windows Store as well and pretty much no ABK games are currently on the Windows Store so that could add some delay, unless they ignore PC GamePass and just put it all onto console gamepass first and then PC later. 

I mean, the needle is already being moved a bit and the deal isn't even finalized yet lol

So close to hitting my GS target for the year, didn’t think it was going to take me 8 months tho.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:
Imaginedvl said:

Other than the EC speculating about Activision/Blizzard titles being on Ultimate only do we have confirmation from Microsoft?
If not, this is not happening imo, I do not see why Microsoft would do that, it makes no sense and they is no sign of that at all with their existing content.

Again, I think people are misreading this. The entire segment is about Cloud Gaming, xCloud is only available via Game Pass Ultimate so they're likely using GPU/xCloud interchangeably as GPU is the only way, and the subscription service, to get xCloud.

"Activision Blizzard's games will likely be included in Game Pass Ultimate only, as opposed to (and to the exclusion of) other providers of cloud game streaming"

I believe their point is that Microsoft would have only released on Game Pass Ultimate (xCloud) and not other Cloud services.

I think your right if you mean they are only talking about sub services since Xcloud is only included with GPU it would make sense that streaming CoD games would only be included with GPU. If thats what you mean?.

If this only includes streaming services than the is no reason they couldn't include the download of CoD games in standard GP??.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

My weekly purchases:

Cod WaW (on disc because buying it digitally will only give me a french version)
Asivine Dios             
Monster Viator
Toejam and Early back in the Groove
Revenant Saga
Revenant Dogma                                                 

I think I passed 30 games from Kemco that I bought and still have not played.

I have never really played any of their games as i always thought of them as cheap mobile knock off JRPG's. But when you get around to playing some of them can you let me know if they are any good and what ones you would recommend? .

gtotheunit91 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I mean, the needle is already being moved a bit and the deal isn't even finalized yet lol

I meant in terms of adding gamepass subs. The only one I think that will push a notable number of subs is Diablo 4. But yeah, even the older CoD games and some of the smaller stuff could push the needle a little bit. Would be nice if MS would give us an update on total subs for GamePass. I imagine with Xbox Game Pass Core, Starfield, and ABK games; we're going to see a huge spike in numbers really soon.

Just seen its your big day so Happy birthday @Ryuu96 , im here already having a drink for you dude .

Ryuu96 said:

There's a real chance that September Game Pass could be...

• Starfield (#1 on Steam Top Wish Listed)
  • Lies of P (#19 on Steam Top Wish Listed)
  • Party Animals (#3 on Steam Top Wish Listed)
  • Payday 3 (#6 on Steam Top Wish Listed)
  • Cocoon
  • Blizzard Arcade Collection
  • Call of Duty: World At War
  • Call of Duty 2
  • Call of Duty 3
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 2
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Call of Duty: World War II
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
  • Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled
  • Crash Team Rumble
  • Diablo II
  • Diablo III
  • Diablo IV
  • Geometry Wars 2: Evolved
  • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
  • King's Quest: The Complete Collection
  • Prototype
  • Prototype 2
  • Spyro Reignited Trilogy
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Maybe: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

IIRC Sony's marketing deal is for 5 years so I'm going to assume the COD's released in the past 5 years can't come to Game Pass but the others are free.

Although there was an email between Jim and Phil where Jim essentially said there's no point in them keeping the marketing agreement once Microsoft acquires them, I'm going to assume that is partly because Sony will be advertising for a rival's videogame, maybe also because of the special contract Sony currently employs with Activision where Activision gets a larger split of the digital income.

Maybe Sony will actually drop the marketing agreement...

I'd be shocked if the deal prevented the earliest of those 6 games from coming to Gamepass for the entirety of the 5 year deal. In the past we know that Sony marketing deals had a 1 year anti-competitor service clause in them, for instance the Resident Evil 8 one was 1 year. I'm guessing the deal would only cover 2 years at most, so CoD Black Ops 4, CoD Modern Warfare reboot, and CoD Black Ops Cold War should all 3 be on Gamepass day one with the rest of the bunch, and then CoD Vanguard should be added in November, 2 years after it released. If the deal only blocked 1 year like Resident Evil 8, only 2022's CoD MW2 won't be on Gamepass the day the acquisition closes. 

Also you forgot about CoD 4 MW Remastered and CoD MW2 Campaign Remastered, those should both be on Gamepass day one after the acquisition closes. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 02 August 2023

I'm really not sure why so many are freaking out about Starfield marketing. It's a month before release, basically no game publishers run tv spots, web ads, or movie theater trailers for their games a month before launch. If Starfield's marketing campaign isn't in full swing by about 2 or 1 weeks before launch, then we can start to panic and complain that Xbox is bad at marketing.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 03 August 2023