By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Man so close now to StarF, can’t wait to start using the StarF controller. Keeping that baby boxed until Sep 1st.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Nope, I refuse.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

My issue with the UI is that it's like one big ad. They moved the game and apps to the top so they can have space for an ad and gone are customization options like groups in favor of more ads. After you scroll down like twice the new UI is basically a glorified Microsoft store.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Man so close now to StarF, can’t wait to start using the StarF controller. Keeping that baby boxed until Sep 1st.

Star Wolf:

I want your avatar's nummy cinny-bun right now! 

jason1637 said:

My issue with the UI is that it's like one big ad. They moved the game and apps to the top so they can have space for an ad and gone are customization options like groups in favor of more ads. After you scroll down like twice the new UI is basically a glorified Microsoft store.

Is it ads that are being shown? All the footage I've seen is it just displaying the game you have your controller highlighted over.

coolbeans said:
VersusEvil said:

Star Wolf:

I want your avatar's nummy cinny-bun right now! 

You can get ya own, cinnabuns are what I live for. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

jason1637 said:

They should make an ad-free perk for GP ULT lmao maybe I would stop complaining

anyone remember the ads with sound on the 360 dash? shit was a literal jumpscare when u accidently hover over it lol

The update is bascially cleaning up the screen a bit + removing some features, don't see how you really can call it an positive update when it doesn't add anything.

+ MS released their last games with gold line up, as a big thank you to all players who have spend + 1.000 of dollars on Gold we will go out with a bang: