By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

The truth is, it's all and none of these.

Cus what it actually is, is player agency. The greatest RPGs are the ones that empower the player to meaningfully influence the story, the world around them, and the way they play the game. That's what really sticks with you. The fact that it felt like YOUR journey, because your specific choices did so much to shape the experience.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Imaginedvl said:

What movie is that? 

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. It’s an anthology film by the Coen Brothers but I don’t remember which story in the movie was the one with this scene lol REALLY good movie though! 

They're sisters, you sexist bastard!

Gameplay, immersion, soundtrack. I’ve never been a story guy, I straight up skip every conversation/cutscene in games (a tiny few exceptions)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Gameplay, immersion, soundtrack. I’ve never been a story guy, I straight up skip every conversation/cutscene in games (a tiny few exceptions)

Disgusting behavior

Angelus said:
VersusEvil said:

Disgusting behavior

NO U

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Sea of Thieves: The Legend of Monkey Island - The Journey to Mêlée Island Launch Trailer - YouTube

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 July 2023

DroidKnight said:

Coincidentally, I just came here to mention 'why have I never heard about this game?' after watching ACG's must have games for August. This looks sick, and since I'm buying Series X a month earlier than planned the timing is good too. Keeping a watch on day one reviews.