By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Project Relic was Indiana Jones.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Project Relic was Indiana Jones.

Yeah, I assumed as much as soon as I saw that Codename in the GeForce Now database leak, Indiana Jones is all about hunting relics. Project Kestrel was in the same leak and seems to be the Zenimax Online game.

Wait...Did the FTC just end their line of questioning again?...Once again I'm not sure what the whole point of that was, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Wait...Did the FTC just end their line of questioning again?...Once again I'm not sure what the whole point of that was, Lol.

Bro...seriously...stop being surprised. The FTC literally has no case. They're just spinning wheels out here. 

The Judge basically answered the question for him...

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Todd confirmed no land vehicles in Starfield, that kinda sucks, I hope navigating planets doesn't feel too slow on foot only.

I was thinking of literally this when replaying FF7, after the point you get the airship and can dock a chocobo to ride around. The ships in Starfield look big enough to add a small vehicle hanger for space buggys or bikes, maybe even bigger vehicles. Hope that could be some future DLC.

Sarah up next.

Sarah tryna to sweet talk the dang judge!

Mentioned Diablo on Switch and Xbox, a game targeted at mature users.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 June 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Sarah tryna to sweet talk the dang judge!

Mentioned Diablo on Switch and Xbox, a game targeted at mature users.

Doom and Wolfenstein also on Switch lol

Ryuu96 said:

Sarah up next.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.