By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
coolbeans said:

One random thing (MS conference or otherwise) I hope to see: quality physical versions of Grounded, Pentiment, Hi-Fi RUSH, and so on.

That's not gonna happen. HFR...maybe. The other 2, no shot

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I BELIEVE. This gonna be an 11/10 conference I FEEL IT.

Oh really? What's your top 5 most wanted games?

Can Persona 3 Remake take up all 5 spots?

Angelus said:
coolbeans said:

One random thing (MS conference or otherwise) I hope to see: quality physical versions of Grounded, Pentiment, Hi-Fi RUSH, and so on.

Why must you kill my hope? 

There's something about Pentiment specifically that would be so cool to be given a Collector's Edition treatment.  Steelbook with fake wood paneling look, 2nd disc for extra features, and so on.  Bet you could get a nice number of interested buyers at $39/$49.  

coolbeans said:
Angelus said:

There's something about Pentiment specifically that would be so cool to be given a Collector's Edition treatment.  Steelbook with fake wood paneling look, 2nd disc for extra features, and so on.  Bet you could get a nice number of interested buyers at $39/$49.  

Bruh, I wasn't thinking about it before but I am DEFINITELY thinking about that now!!!!

coolbeans said:
Angelus said:

Sorry, just being realistic lol.

Sea of Thieves doesn't even have any kind of physical collector's edition, and it's like Xbox's biggest new IP of the last generation. And it's not like you couldn't do some cool pirate themed shit. MS just ain't in the business of physical games, so unless it's AAA in scope, don't expect a physical copy of anything imo.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
coolbeans said:

Bruh, I wasn't thinking about it before but I am DEFINITELY thinking about that now!!!!

I have rough special edition concepts for a number of games, but I can't draw nor design for shit. lol

Last edited by coolbeans - on 30 May 2023

I have very high hopes for the Junes showcase even with Starfield aside. I believe it's the best opportunity that MS would get to make significant inroads this gen and put to rest the dreadful narratives that have plagued them since 2010. They need a presentation on the level we saw in 2020 except with tangible gameplay and release date. They need to be at their top and drop bombs like there's no tomorrow. This is probably the last opportunity Xbox has to get the Series consoles to beat the 360 generations and more.

I'll still be OK with a good showcase but for all the hard work Xbox has done in preparation since 2018 I believe an exceptional one can be achieved and to some degree, Xbox teams and Xbox fans deserve it to be so.

Knock it out of the park MS, no pressure but I'll be watching you

EpicRandy said:

I have very high hopes for the Junes showcase even with Starfield aside. I believe it's the best opportunity that MS would get to make significant inroads this gen and put to rest the dreadful narratives that have plagued them since 2010. They need a presentation on the level we saw in 2020 except with tangible gameplay and release date. They need to be at their top and drop bombs like there's no tomorrow. This is probably the last opportunity Xbox has to get the Series consoles to beat the 360 generations and more.

I'll still be OK with a good showcase but for all the hard work Xbox has done in preparation since 2018 I believe an exceptional one can be achieved and to some degree, Xbox teams and Xbox fans deserve it to be so.

Knock it out of the park MS, no pressure but I'll be watching you

Definitely. And with the rumors that they're dropping the 12 month release window, and rightfully so, there's no reason why Xbox shouldn't drop bombs and show us what's releasing over the next several quarters, and a couple teases for what's releasing in the next 2-3 years. 

NobleTeam360 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Oh really? What's your top 5 most wanted games?

Can Persona 3 Remake take up all 5 spots?

But seriously,

My top 5 would be 

Perfect Dark

Persona 3 Remake

Fable

State of Decay 3

Avowed

Sadly I know there's a good chance only one of these may be shown (Avowed seems to be strongly suggested based on the Xbox art for the showcase). Rumors for Persona 3 Remake at the Xbox showcase seem to be very strong so I'll be a bit disappointed if it doesn't happen (I know, don't put such expectations based on rumors but I can't help it for Persona).

I'd guess Perfect Dark will release before Fable at least.

State of Decay 3 is a wildcard. Imo it doesn't need to change much, State of Decay 2 but on Unreal Engine 5 with at least good graphics and it doesn't run like shit, with a deeper main story and double down on everything else they already do.

No need to drastically change it up and if they don't then maybe it can come sooner than expected.