By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Poor Sarah doesn't realise the baseless speculation that she has just opened up.

Okay but...Lets ask the real questions.

Who is who? 👀

Phil Spencer = ?

I want to say Major Nelson is Gandalf

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 March 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Okay but...Lets ask the real questions.

Who is who? 👀

Phil Spencer = ?

I want to say Major Nelson is Gandalf

Because I still have the wide Phil Spencer video in mind with it's catchy tune I'd say Spencer is Gimli, but Aragorn is probably more like it.

Satya Nadella can take the role of Elrond.

We may also extend other character to the whole industry, Gabe Newell is Tom Bombadil (for those who know who Tom is)

Last edited by EpicRandy - on 27 March 2023

If we do studios.

InXile is Gandalf...They're both old and wise...Sorry Brian. They're both low-key as well until BANG InXile drops that masterpiece RPG and likewise Gandalf defeats a fucking Balrog and comes back all wise and powerful.

Obsidian would be Samwise...Carry Xbox a little and likewise Samwise had to carry that useless Frodo's ass. True MVP. "I'll carry you Mr Xbox"

343 Industries, I'm sorry, they're Pippin for now, they mean well and try but keep screwing up.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 March 2023

Uuuuu this is fun!

Rare is Merry.....useless for most of the story but after a long while, finally got up on his feet and turned out to be quite the fighter.

Turn 10 is Legolas....efficient and never misses yet always takes a back seat in the overall story.

Mojang is Aragorn...clearly the leader and will always be the true king of sales

Ryuu96 said:

If we do studios.

InXile is Gandalf...They're both old and wise...Sorry Brian. They're both low-key as well until BANG InXile drops that masterpiece RPG and likewise Gandalf defeats a fucking Balrog and comes back all wise and powerful.

Obsidian would be Samwise...Carry Xbox a little and likewise Samwise had to carry that useless Frodo's ass. True MVP. "I'll carry you Mr Xbox"

343 Industries, I'm sorry, they're Pippin for now, they mean well and try but keep screwing up.

Mmmm... don't know about that, I only see the RROD as a viable replacement to the One ring but it was dealt long ago thrown in the vast bubbling flows of money of the Modor MS.

Around the Network

Another multi-million incoming.

Daaaaaaaamn!!!

LOL I asked the question to chatGPT and could not hold laughter for Rare:

Sure! Here are some brief suggestions for which characters in Lord of the Rings the game studios under Xbox could be:

1. Xbox Game Studios: Aragorn - Skilled, strategic, determined leader.
  2. 343 Industries (developer of Halo): Legolas - Expert archer, fast fighter.
  3. The Coalition (developer of Gears of War): Gimli - Tough, skilled in combat.
  4. Turn 10 Studios (developer of Forza): Shadowfax - Fast, elegant, nimble.
  5. Rare (developer of Sea of Thieves): Captain Jack Sparrow - Adventurous, quirky, humorous.
  6. Double Fine Productions (developer of Psychonauts): Frodo - Brave, imaginative, determined.
  7. Obsidian Entertainment (developer of Fallout: New Vegas): Saruman - Strategic, intelligent, powerful.
  8. Bethesda Game Studios (developer of The Elder Scrolls): Gandalf - Wise, powerful, inspiring.
  9. Playground Games (developer of Forza Horizon): Legolas - Agile, adventurous, daring.
  10. Ninja Theory (developer of Hellblade): Éowyn - Brave, fierce, determined.

EpicRandy said:

LOL I asked the question to chatGPT and could not hold laughter for Rare:

Sure! Here are some brief suggestions for which characters in Lord of the Rings the game studios under Xbox could be:

1. Xbox Game Studios: Aragorn - Skilled, strategic, determined leader.
  2. 343 Industries (developer of Halo): Legolas - Expert archer, fast fighter.
  3. The Coalition (developer of Gears of War): Gimli - Tough, skilled in combat.
  4. Turn 10 Studios (developer of Forza): Shadowfax - Fast, elegant, nimble.
  5. Rare (developer of Sea of Thieves): Captain Jack Sparrow - Adventurous, quirky, humorous.
  6. Double Fine Productions (developer of Psychonauts): Frodo - Brave, imaginative, determined.
  7. Obsidian Entertainment (developer of Fallout: New Vegas): Saruman - Strategic, intelligent, powerful.
  8. Bethesda Game Studios (developer of The Elder Scrolls): Gandalf - Wise, powerful, inspiring.
  9. Playground Games (developer of Forza Horizon): Legolas - Agile, adventurous, daring.
  10. Ninja Theory (developer of Hellblade): Éowyn - Brave, fierce, determined.

Lmfao. Captain Jack Sparrow. Bruh when did that crossover happen?

I actually like Double Fine - Frodo with that explanation. Turn 10 and Shadowfax is brilliant too, I was thinking who the fuck is Shadowfax then looked it up. The Coalition as Gimli as well just feels right.

The fuck at Obsidian being Saruman

Legolas is good for Playground too and Ninja Theory for Eowyn.

Lol, 343 is so Pippin it's not even funny. Usually a joke that drags down the rest of the fellowship, but sometimes capable of great things.