By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 11 78.57%

Live on the Surface 3 21.43%

Total:14

Is anyone really surprised that Embracer is going to make more money on just TR than Square got for the whole deal? Like...surely, we've all been well aware of the fact that Square is a terribly run business. They have no idea what they're doing over there, and haven't for ages. We've had rumors about Square looking to be acquired for how long exactly? But why oh why does it never happen...? Oh yea...because the one publisher for whom it would make the most sense to acquire them, because Square's games are deeply tied to their ecosystem, is given literally zero motivation to take ownership of the whole business, because Square gives them years and years of exclusive content, for pennies on the dollar. Why does Square do this? To guarantee record profits? No. To increase the footprint of their IP, gaining mindshare with new players? No. Because Sony shares technology with Square, that will benefit their future projects? No. They do it simply to ensure not being in the red. To guarantee they won't LOSE money. They're a failing business.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Update.

Looks like it means from the X360 store specifically but not One/Series?

the-pi-guy said:

343 is moving to Unreal

Well, that's good about them moving to Unreal but... a shame about them focusing on MP for the immediate future. I'm hoping that means only like the next year (or maybe two) Because I really want more story content from Halo. 

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:

Personally I don't care for Halo multiplayer and the same pretty much goes for everyone I know, They stopped with Halo 2 or Halo 3 but would eat up a singleplayer campaign every 2-3 years and would splash out on the super pointless deluxe 3x the price of the game for nothing but a purple gun edition despite already having the game for free on Gamepass. Maybe I'm just getting old but I feel this should be the target for Halo going forward as the arena shooter is basically dead amongst the younger generation and the older guys just buy CoD each year to fill their arena shooter needs and will never venture away from it.

100% this. MP for Halo basically died after 3 for me (and many people). Wish 343 would put a heavier focus on releasing more story expansions (or whole new games). 

Okay this seems to be direct quotes for what was said, I hope...Sloth...

Microsoft working on its next-gen console isn't a surprise. Those are in development for many years. Though I wonder when/if we will get "slim" versions of the Series X and S. Not that the S needs to be smaller. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

If Hellblade 2 and Belfry made 2023 then what an incredible year this would shape up to be.

trunkswd said:

Microsoft working on its next-gen console isn't a surprise. Those are in development for many years. Though I wonder when/if we will get "slim" versions of the Series X and S. Not that the S needs to be smaller. 

Prediction: They'll be no slim models.