By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

2022 Xbox Empire Game Awards

Category Winner Runner-Up
Best Shooter Deathloop Tie: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Overwatch 2, Bright Memory Infinite
Best Action Gungrave G.O.R.E. Dysmantle
Best Action-Adventure Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Grounded
Best RPG Tie: Elden Ring, Persona 5  Royal Pentiment
Best Platformer Sonic Frontiers Tie: Azure Striker Gunvolt 3, Cuphead- The Delicious Last Course, Tinykin
Best Fighting/Brawler/Beat 'em Up TMNT: Shredder's Revenge River City Girls 2
Best Sports/Racing Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels DLC Tie: Shredders, Rush Rally Origins
Best Sim/Strategy Game Power Wash Simulator Tie: Tropico 6, Two Point Campus
Best Horror Tie: Scorn, The Calisto Protocol The Quarry
Best Story/Writing Tie: Pentiment, Deathloop Tie: Elden Ring, Sonic Frontiers, As Dusk Falls
Best Graphics Scorn Tie: Elden Ring, The Calisto Protocol
Best Art Design Elden Ring Tie: Persona 5 Royal, Deathloop
Best Soundtrack Elden Ring Tie: Persona 5 Royal, Sonic Frontiers
Best Multiplayer/Online Play Overwatch 2 Tie: Evil Dead- The Game, You Suck at Parking
Best Singleplayer Tie: Elden Ring, Persona 5 Royal Tie: Pentiment, Vampire Survivors, Deathloop
Best Indie Tunic Tie: Vampire Survivors, Gris
Best Gamepass Addition Persona 5 Royal Tie: Vampire Survivors, Jurassic World Evolution 2, Power Was Simulator, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Best Ongoing Support Halo Infinite Tie: Apex Legends, Forza Horizon 5, Sea of Thieves
Best Family Game Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Tie: Fall Guys, Sonic Frontiers
Best Studio Obsidian Entertainment Tie: Sonic Team, FromSoftware, Atlus
Best Xbox Ecosystem Exclusive Pentiment Tie: Vampire Survivors, Grounded
Most Anticipated Multiplat Hogwarts Legacy Tie: Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Dragon Age 4
Most Anticipated Xbox Ecosystem Exclusive Starfield Tie: Forza Motorsport, Fable
Overall Game of the Year Persona 5 Royal Tie: Elden Ring, Pentiment, Sonic Frontiers

Your Game of the Year Winner

Persona 5 Royal

Previous Year Results

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 05 February 2023

Around the Network

Sorry for the late results, forgot to tally them up after I closed out voting, lol.

Well, I already have one game ready for 23 at least.

Better start than last year, Lol.

I'm I'm not mistaken, setting your console to New Zealand will allow you to play Hogwarts Legacy in less than 10 hours if you bought digital deluxe. I could stay up late and play tonight, but will wait until morning instead.

Ryuu96 said:

Sounds like this project is still years off so it’s likely an MMO then and not a Destiny level GaS title.

Custom engines Dying is really sad and I’m surprised how Sony 1st party is capable of having multiple Engines meanwhile MS are failing at it. I was happy to hear that Arkane Lyon is continuing with Void Engine even their games aren’t that graphical showcases and I was hoping that Tango would continue with STEM Engine considering the improvements that TEW2 had over the 1st game.

This is why I’m hoping that Playground succeed with their custom version of Forza Tech for Fable.

Around the Network

So I can look past all the dumb shit in Fable 2 but … why wasn’t there a lock on lol.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Sword & Fairy 7 looks pretty fun, that with Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty really filling that JRPG itch.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

I put about a good 2 hours into this game and it did not grab me.  Maybe I need t revisit but the design and feel of the game felt way to restrictive.

Last edited by Machiavellian - on 06 February 2023

Since there is a report that both the UK and EU will deny MS ABK/Blizz, what concessions do Phil believe he can deliver that will make the deal go through. Since Phil is confident, he must feel that their is something he can deliver that will make the regulators happy. Maybe Phil would be happy with just a portion of ABK/Blizz would be interesting if that happen.