God of War Ragnarok 470 41.05%

Harvestella 35 3.06%

Pokemon Scarlet/Violet 317 27.69%

Sonic Frontiers 109 9.52%

Tactics Ogre: Reborn 61 5.33%

Something Else/Nothing This Month 70 6.11%

Total:1,145

Tough one overall.

God of War Ragnarok and Pokemon are releases.

Pokemon's been mainly a annual release game and God of War is still heavily popular enough to continue to get releases.

I voted for Tactics Ogre Reborn because its not something that you would have expected from SE 10 years ago and not quite often do you see a Tactics Ogre game either.

I'll get all 3 in the future.

Around the Network

Tactics Ogre for me. More of a niche title, but my fandom of this series, and Matsuno games in general, goes back to the mid-1990s.

The other game I might consider on sale is Sonic. But I’ve kind relegated Sonic to the original two games, and I’ll replay them from time to time… not even Sonic 3, even though I actually think it’s a well crafted game, it doesn’t grab me the way the first game does. It was fun the first time or two through, but I enjoyed it less and less as time went on.

I remember Goat Simulator…. Goat Simulator 3????

Last edited by Jumpin - on 15 November 2022

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The Game for me is GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK, I hope to find a PS5 for my birthday, and finally play this Game :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.