By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Alot of Indegenous Mexicans wanted the Aztecs dead , which is why they allied with cortez

Take a good read at this it's very power it wasn't just cortez and the other mexican indegenous tribes that killed many Aztec forces in 1519 till making their way to Moctezuma empire  in 1520 Spanish didnt use much spainish armies they used about 1300 spainsh while allying with 100,000+ indegenous warriors to battle the aztecs the small pox happened on a big war because african slaves carried those disease into mexico from Cortez 100 slaves and Cubans allied with cortez against the aztecs 250,000 aztecs more died in the final battle in this

On August 13, 1521, after a 75-day siege, Tenochtitlán finally fell. In later years, Aztec historians would state that 240,000 Aztecs died in the siege. While many of the warriors died in battle, others, including most of the women and children, died from dehydration, starvation and disease. Of the 150,000 Amerindian allies fighting alongside the Spaniards, more than 30,000 are believed to have perished.

I don't know to to feel about the aztecs anymore since many mexicans indegenous wanted the aztec off the earth for their human sacrifices on many indegenous mexican indians These other tribes are large and always been inside Modern Mexico they wanted the Aztecs eradicated. Though I have Aztec in my DNA it feels like something major. I wanna say sorry on behalf of my Aztec side for hurting many Indegenous tribes by Human Sacrifices if only the Aztec where not war hungry on other indegenous Mexicans but can't really since Alot of Aztecs almost got wiped off the earth since the other Mexicans retaliated against the Aztecs.

link to the articul ---->https://indigenousmexico.org/tlaxcala/indigenous-tlaxcala-the-allies-of-the-spaniards/

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 17 October 2022

Around the Network

Very interesting. A video I watched on the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWmo9r0hnM8

Don't know how true it is but still interesting.

KLAMarine said:

Very interesting. A video I watched on the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWmo9r0hnM8

Don't know how true it is but still interesting.

Since I have more Toltec in My DNA this video is the First Aztec since Toltecs were father of the New tribe being created the The Aztecs which are the kids and sons of the Toltecs since Toltecs are the dads and Aztecs were the new race sons.

Yes, the Aztecs ruled over a big empire with a lot of ethnic diversity. There was a lot of tension among these ethnic groups and unhappiness with their Aztec rulers. These local divisions helped the Spanish a lot in conquering the whole region.

None of this is strange or unique to this situation though. Every single country or political territory in history had to be conquered, so all of them are to some degree the result of war and suppression. This might be very frowned upon nowadays, but it's what every successful political leader in the past has done.

Flilix said:

Yes, the Aztecs ruled over a big empire with a lot of ethnic diversity. There was a lot of tension among these ethnic groups and unhappiness with their Aztec rulers. These local divisions helped the Spanish a lot in conquering the whole region.

None of this is strange or unique to this situation though. Every single country or political territory in history had to be conquered, so all of them are to some degree the result of war and suppression. This might be very frowned upon nowadays, but it's what every successful political leader in the past has done.

The article didn't mention the Mexican Indegenous tribe Purepecha but they also helped Cortez , Also Mikey Garcia the Boxer representing Mexico is part Purepecha and Robert Garcia the boxing trainer representing Mexico and saying Mexico boxers are the best but they hiding what they truly feel and hate aztecs even though they training Mexican boxers but Mexican boxers don't know what they are until there descendants speak in certain language they know which tribe they representing or something .Mikey Garcia got schooled by Errol Spence but he does resemble more of Purepecha indian facially.

Around the Network

The Aztecs were pretty heinous as I understand. Routine human sacrifice to appease their gods and such. Can't really blame their people from wanting to escape from their rule.

Mexicas Are called Aztec modern history, Purepecha,Tetonac,Tlaxcalans,Tlacochcalcatl,Cempolans,Xicotenga, etc many many tribes wanted Aztec power overthrown even though all those tribes lived in Mexico today

I'm unsure what Indegenous Indian Tribe Canelo has in his DNA noone knows? or What Salvador Sanchez has or Rcardo Finito Lopez theirs alot of anti aztec tribes in Mexico many Mexican states like Veracruz had tribes going to war with the Aztecs.

Chicharito Hernandez the soccer player from Mexico and Guillermo Ochoa from Mexico could be from anti aztec factions don't know or Pro Aztec need a DNA test to confirm

Hello Quezacotl. This slaughter was common in the past. They just wanted the treasures of that big and organized society, the Aztecs.