By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Alot of Indegenous Mexicans wanted the Aztecs dead , which is why they allied with cortez

There is a saying, even if there are only 2 people left on earth, one person would want another person to die. That's pretty much as true today as it was back then. Many people think these tribes where all living together peacefully, but that was rarely ever the case. Usually there was one tribe somewhere that wanted the other dead.

Also divide and conquer was the most cost efficient way for colonialism.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Aztec had these allies the triple alliance The Aztecs, Texcoco and Tlacopan while

Did the Aztecs have many enemies? way too many like wouldn't believe how big many modern mexican tribes were against those 3
For one thing, they had too many enemies. For years, the Aztecs used brutal force against neighboring tribes and city states forcing them to pay costly tributes and hand over victims for the human sacrifices central to the Aztec religion. Cortés turned these people's hatred of the Aztecs to his advantage.

I been digging more and more found out the other indegenous that help spaniard cortez like the purepecha indegenous tribes also spoke nihualt and other enemy of aztec spoke aztec language like the tlacalan tribe also speak nihualt . It is not coincidence that enemies had to understand eachother so both aztecs and their enemies shared the same language nihault language any I did another DNA test found out I have a massive amount of Aztec in my DNA compared to the masses of Mexico that are mestizo . I did tell you im a half honduran right? my other half is not mexican it's indegenous Mexica aka aztec and Mazahua since my grandma from dad side was born in state of mexico and granpa from dad side from mexico city but my honduran grandma from mom side is tegulcigalpa and Honduran grandpa ? I'm embracing my my other side since i've neglected it for decades. But yeah I'm more aztec than most mexican and thoughout mexico including yucatan and and tijuana I just dont wanna embarass my aztec side (non binary) I think my brain is too honduran more than my fierce mexican grandpa from mexico city and indegenous grandma from state of mexico did you know the aztec empire main city is located in mexico city ^^ I dont look aztec I dont care I might have my outer facial features honduran side but I should appreciate my other roots even though the actual aztecs would be perplexed why I let my honduras side show non bianry attitude. Boxers like Canelo and Mikey Garcia are less aztec hell look at boxer Mikey Garcia DNA they found he represents Pure Pecha tribe the same tribe that had wars with Aztecs he might look more latino becuase he's brown but his people where happy that cortez killed my granpa ancestors and IDK what the heck Canelo DNA has I gotta find out if he has atleast 5% aztec I know he has lesser aztec than me or known probably a purepecha? because alvarez family are from Guadalajara. Most Mexican soccer players don't have aztec genes they have tlaxcalan or purepecha since theres more of those type of mexicans than ones like gradpa and grandma from dad side. txacalan were happy to slaughter aztecs with cortez making aztec population smaller than txlacalan Mexico is tlacalan land not aztec unless you live in mexico city or some parts of veracruz and oaxaca I gotta search more not all oaxaca are aztec some are other tribe. happy cortez did us dirty. Current Mexico is tlacalan land found most mexicans dna have alot of tlaxcalan in their DNA grrr.Tolpitzen is Quetzacoatl he's Toltec the dad of the aztecs and Tolpitzen was pale milky skin in fact he was the only pale skin indegenous back then. If Tolpitzen is a grandfather of mine I probably already embarassed him? So wierd my Indegenous grandma is pale too god no dont let me be related to tolpitzen let it be another Indegenous genetic skin thing with my grandma like tolpitzen back in then.I don't think I'm related hope not.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 17 December 2022