By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best expansions

Really enjoyed ODST alot more than i should have

Around the Network

For me, it was the Forsaken expansion for Destiny 2. Year 1 of D2 was absolute crap, but that all changed with this expansion. The return of random roles happened so farming for god rolls was fun with some great weapons and exotics. The Gambit game mode I really enjoyed for quite a while, but the campaign was phenomenal and more emotional than I was expecting.

But what really put Forsaken at the top was the raid, Last Wish, and the first ever dungeon in Destiny, Shattered Throne. Watching the first clan in the world to beat Last Wish taking 19 hours was INSANE, then being able to take on the raid with my clan was a ton of fun, and the Shattered Throne dungeon was equally as fun and challenging. Everything about this expansion was fantastic!

Super Luigi U- Basically doubled the content, and had some of the best level design in the Mario series.
Citadel (Mass Effect 3)- On my most recent playthrough, I just used this as the ending. Mass Effect was about the characters, and this was a much needed chance to spend more time with them. Just great moments all around.