By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NEW Xbox360 bundle (GTA4+Halo3) in Australia

starcraft said:
Tuanniez said:
Umm, a pro cost bout 525, GTAIV is 100, that means we're paying 55 for Halo 3.. Dumbest deal ever!

On the other hand, with the arcade bundle, you're basically getting Halo 3 for free. So I don't understand why there's a difference in the price like that... ohwell.

Basically, this deal is stupid! If you wanted Halo 3, you would've gotten it already, considering its the game that defines the xbox. You're still paying for GTAIV pretty much, so its not really a bundle... but hey, good on Microsoft for trying anyway.

ps. GO BUY GTAIV WITH A PS3! ~.^

Actually the regular cost of a Pro in Australia is around $575........

That means that GTAIV we pay full price and we get Halo 3, the fastest selling game in Australian history, for free. 

Geez I didn`t realise how lucky I was. I purchased my 360 Pro from EB in November last year for $499 which was also bundled with Viva Pinata and Forza 2. Now EB are selling the Pro for $579 and that's not bundled with any games or peripherals.

Around the Network
Aprisaiden said:
Umm why can't Microsoft just give us a price-drop ...

Here in Australia we are paying WAAAY too much for 360's ... and thats comparing the price to Europe, let alone the US ... so wouldn't fixing the pricing descrepancies be better these crappy bundles ( The Pro pack only saves you like $45 - $50.... )

Paying way too much for all consoles and software. Its cheaper to import instead of supporting the local video game market.

Bundling the Arcade!?

Oh no!

That means that they can't play the 'complete' version of GTAIV. Why would Microsoft do that?

I mean, they could buy a hideously overpriced Hard drive, but who'd want to do that?

how much is the sony bundle in au?

I just want to compare the prices

@DmeaisterJ

yeah look like the arcade owners will have to stick to

"GTA IV Prologue"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey