By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that pulled a sopranos ending ? Games that were great until end it tanked.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

I remember the back of the PSone case said like 60 or 90 hours of gameplay. Incredible story, good lead up to the fight with Kain. When I got there, I had been playing 15, maybe 20 hours tops, so I was expecting this to be like a mini boss battle with Kain and then the game continues. Fight ends, To Be Continued on the screen, game over ?

Around the Network

Mass Effect 3?

KLXVER said:

Mass Effect 3?

That was my first thought.

I would say Mass Effect 3 but I also don’t like the final boss fight of Batman Arkham Asylum. The rest of the game is perfect! Then you’re about to fight a Titan juiced Joker and it seems like it’s about to be an EPIC fight! Then he just takes a few swings at you and has you fight some of his goons that you’ve done the entire game……rinse and repeat a few times. Such a disappointment ending to a fantastic game.

last of us 2.

Spoiler!
I thought the whole Ellie going after Abbie, then helping, then going after her again, to then let Abby go at the end was just silly.  I get what they were trying to do, which was demonstrate Ellie's internal battle, but it came off as super cheesy.  I think it felt cheesy because this back and forth (at the end) happened in a very short period of time.  
Last edited by Chrkeller - on 16 September 2022

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

last of us 2. Just went on too long. I don't know how to do spoilers, so I will attempt to be brief. But game should have ended at the farm. The last few areas were just totally unnecessary and I didn't like it.

In order to add a spoiler, when you're in rich text reply, go to the format tab, and you'll see at the bottom of the list "add spoiler"

Oh very nice guys, thanks for the tips, much appreciated.  I updated my original post with spoilers.