By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It Takes Two coming to Switch

https://gonintendo.com/contents/9257-it-takes-two-confirmed-for-switch

Releasing on the 4th of November.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 14 September 2022

Around the Network

I would play it if I had someone to play it with.

I've been looking for games to play in co-op with my partner and this looks like great fun, so I will definitely be picking it up!
Hopefully the port is good.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 14 September 2022

This was such a fun co-op experience from start to finish. Was happy to play this when it came to gamepass strongly recommend it.

I'm really looking forward to this one, I've been looking for a new co-op game to play with my partner as we just finished Yoshi's Crafted World together, and this looks really interesting.

SegaHeart said:

I'm guessing this can't be played solo? Would like to know?

Apparently not, the whole game is built around co-op, but you can find someone to play with online if it's not convenient to find a real life player 2.

Around the Network

Surprised it took this long. This has Switch written all over it.

This kind of reminds me that this is the only meaningful EA release on the Switch since years now (FIFA doesn't count, the Switch version is NOTORIOUSLY recycled even for EA standards).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

This kind of reminds me that this is the only meaningful EA release on the Switch since years now (FIFA doesn't count, the Switch version is NOTORIOUSLY recycled even for EA standards).

Plants vs. Zombies last year.

Kakadu18 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Plants vs. Zombies last year.

Oh yeah, that was a thing.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Azzanation said:

Surprised it took this long. This has Switch written all over it.

Yeah being a cartoony co-op platformer it's crazy it wasn't on Switch from the beginning, it feels right at home on Nintendo's system.

Better late than never I guess!