By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could bring one game with you?.

Final Fantasy IX or, for the sheer amount of time I could spend in it and the fact it's the best open world game I've ever played, Elden Ring.

Around the Network

Peak World of Warcraft.

I practically already 1 gamed that game at the time and played it more than I slept.

A huge game with a lot of liberty with various different activities to take part in like Skyrim, Breath of the Wild, Minecraft, or No Man’s Sky.

xenogears or FF6

maybe secret of mana for the music

Logically one would pick their favourite game, because that's the one you like the most. Why would you settle for anything less? For me that would be Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

There is a caveat though, if it's a game with a definitive start and end, like any story-based game, will it stay your favourite thing if it's the only thing you'll play over and over for the rest of eternity. Then, I'd say, maybe the best thing be to pick an endless game, or a sandbox. For me the best things in that area are city-building (or just 'building' games, doesn't necessarily have to be a "city") games, and my favourite of all there is RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.

I'd probably pick RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time

I would take Batman: Arkham Asylum. Everything from the story, combat, music, atmosphere, voice acting, and the audio tapes/lore is just so good and peak Batman video game magic that I never get tired of. I like to play the game around Halloween every year still!

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 02 September 2022

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - my favourite game ever (thus far).

Breath of the Wild

Treasure of Nadia

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/