By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Every girl should cosplay in anime not american cartoons

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

What a useless and dumb thread.

Fuck I hate modern anime shit like this. It's fucking atrocious 13-year-old male horny shit. There is nudity and then there is this shit. Why 80s anime(some great stuff in the 90s as well like GiTS of course), in general, is so much better. It's actually good adult stories. Not generally of this pandering fanservice fucking aimed at horny teen garbage.

What I see in this topic is one of the very reasons when people mock anime, it's because of shit like this.

Here.

That's what I can post from YouTube but also stuff like Wicked City. Bubble Gum Crisis. Angel Cop. Irresponsible Captain Tylor. Ghost in The Shell. Macross. Armored Trooper Votoms. Fist of the North Star. Berserk. Megazone 23 (hey matrix kinda ripped this off) Blue Comet SPT Layzner. Cowboy Bebop. Record of Lodoss War. Captain Harlock. Galaxy Express 999 and a million more. Maybe if people saw more of that there would be less "eww anime" and closer to the 80s and 90s when people saw anime it was more in amazement than WTF is this?

Last edited by Leynos - on 24 August 2022

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

You need more than a total of 3 pictures to convince me. Certainly Anime has more potential good characters, but that hardly is justification for "every".