By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Sonic Frontiers trailer 8/19/2022

Looks beautiful.

Around the Network

I'm still VERY worried about this game... Like, I gave them a chance with Sonic Boom, Sonic Lost World, Sonic Forces, and was disappointed all three times. And somehow, I WANT to give this chance, but they really do have a bad reputation of mucking up modern 3D entries...

EDIT: Brain fart, meant Sonic Forces

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
SegaHeart said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

I'm still VERY worried about this game... Like, I gave them a chance with Sonic Boom, Sonic Lost World, Sonic Forces, and was disappointed all three times. And somehow, I WANT to give this chance, but they really do have a bad reputation of mucking up modern 3D entries...

EDIT: Brain fart, meant Sonic Forces

Current Sonic Team really is terrible in 3D sonic, I always give them hope since Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations but after those It's been failure after failure every entry. since Wii U era.

I dunno, I'm just... I got suckered into 3 modern Sonic games, and now I'm like, "but do I dare a fourth time?".

I mean, I might JUST do it for review purposes because I probably wouldn't normally let myself fall for this a fourth time... hahaha

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

New overview trailer.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.