By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Sexy Valkyria Chronicles Screens

outlawauron said:
jman8 said:
outlawauron said:
Torillian said:
always good to keep the hype up for this game. If I could bottle the stuff and shoot it directly into my veins....I wouldn't do that, because it sounds dangerous. Still though, one of my most anticipated of 08

lol. That's pretty funny. Good stuff.

@ RDB

Valkyrie Profile is made by Tri-Ace where this game is being made by the Skies of Arcadia team at Sega.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The Overworks team still exists? What the hell have they been doing for the last 8 years?

Im not sure if that Overworks team still exists, but I remeber reading a snippet whenever it was annouced at TGS last year about the Skies team being put on it.

@ routsounmanman

The release is actually Fall, which leads me to late August / early September. Disgaea will come in August, so I assume that they will let RPG lovers get the two before the big storm of games later.

@ iclim

Awesome news. More and more hype for me.

Strange, I thought it already had a release date.
I remember reading about it in a thread mm476 made a while ago.
I tried looking it up but couldn't find it though.
And looking a mm476's "ps3 exclusives of 08" thread I seem to be mistaken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Looking good. I wonder if the game will sell well on the first week in Japan. It might do over 100k, and who the hell knows could do even 200k. Those Japanese are strange, plus they love RPG's.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Hmmm... Skies of Arcadia is probably the best RPG on the GC.  If this is by the same folks, it will be even better than I first expected.

This is by the same people who made Skies of Arcadia? Then I would like to play it. The art-style is great too. hrmm... too much money to play though...

@iclim: Excellent review! I really want this game.

Around the Network

Here is my link and proof that this gam is being made by the Skies of Arcadia Team. Woo!

Link: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/821/821510p1.html

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I never did play Skies of Arcadia. I might have to track it down one of these days.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
I never did play Skies of Arcadia. I might have to track it down one of these days.

I got my copy of it this past weekend.  It's great. 

I'd almost forgotten what it was like to have a console RPG with a main character that isn't antisocial or an idiot.

Noteworthy lass!!! I'm only wondering what's that curious crossbreed between a drill, an umbrella and a dildo she's holding... 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

she's ok