By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - stupid I came up am I thinking too much Theory about timelines?

I don't believe in "Time-Travel".

I think that for every decision that you could make or ever will make, already happened. So an infinite number of timelines, all existing separately from each other, based on naturally occurring forks (events) in the road, spawns all possible realities that could mathematically occur in that instant and infinite instants.

Once you understand that the past hasn't happened yet and the future is long gone...

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

There is the "The post when you are high thread". I can recommend it very much for special days and moods and occasions. These thoughts would seem right at home there.

And the concept of time is an unexhaustable source of wonder for me. Did you guy know that the faster you move through space, rhe slower you move through time? The reverse is true as well: the slower you move through space, the faster you move through time.
The fastest speed is the speed of light. So if you could ride a light ray from the sun 8 minutes to the earth, it would feel instantaneous to you.