By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - stupid I came up am I thinking too much Theory about timelines?

About main timeline, If main timeline was permanently changed It'll gives me vibes of stupid comparison of Vegito different attacks and hair style no playstation brand. temporary main timeline change you can redo it reminds me of gogeta abit slimmer 2 hair colors and different attacks probably no Xbox or playstation here? alternative timelines well looks at spiderman in spiderverse movies or like the cartoon all peter parker except in those alternatives he was is with doctor octopus arms or scarlett spidey etc? I never considered alternative timelines to be closer than a main timeline redo tempory or gasp permanent? I think it's stupid what I'm thinking wont edit this.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

Around the Network

I'm disabled as fuck with meds so bare with me? not my fault I write randomly but am great in gaming? Also takes drugs with other stuff I'm basicly fucked. What I'm saying is maybe theres a chance my alternative timeline self would be garbage at gaming like a casual? without being gifted Hawkish Coordination and dexterity? It has to be main timeline like say time travel, not like time travel percieved with future trunks? But something much deeper? Like in dbz future trunks can redo the maintimeline as much as he can? without affecting his main future timeline I consider this flawed because his action does not redo his main future timeline or erase it? I consider this a alternative mainline time so mainline + alternative without repocussion it's fake. If you travel in time and redo the past then yout timeline aswell should change I feel it's missunderstood? So it's not real time travel it's Pseudo time travel?

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 13 August 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

I don't believe in "Time-Travel".

I think that for every decision that you could make or ever will make, already happened. So an infinite number of timelines, all existing separately from each other, based on naturally occurring forks (events) in the road, spawns all possible realities that could mathematically occur in that instant and infinite instants.

Once you understand that the past hasn't happened yet and the future is long gone...

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

There is the "The post when you are high thread". I can recommend it very much for special days and moods and occasions. These thoughts would seem right at home there.

And the concept of time is an unexhaustable source of wonder for me. Did you guy know that the faster you move through space, rhe slower you move through time? The reverse is true as well: the slower you move through space, the faster you move through time.
The fastest speed is the speed of light. So if you could ride a light ray from the sun 8 minutes to the earth, it would feel instantaneous to you.