evo2 - Twitch
evo3 - Twitch
evo4 - Twitch
evo5 - Twitch
evo6 - Twitch
evo7 - Twitch

(20) EVO (@evo) / Twitter
(20) #Evo2022 - Twitter Search / Twitter

There will be fighting game related announcements throughout the weekend, such as this:

Last edited by Hiku - on 06 August 2022

Around the Network

Persona 4 arena ultimax is dead on PS4 and a ghost town on Switch, arc system is not the right choice there. Can't wait to see my friend's at EVO other games. Mortal Kombat 11 and Melty blood.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

I'm interested in seeing what Multiversus will be like.

lol

Awais Honey is way better akuma than super akouma but great job nontheless, imagine pakistan having more than just 2 enter evo? awais honey being way better than super akouma and other pakistan gamers that are better than super akouma like malik heera, atif butt and bilal etc too many killers glad pakistan tournament started same time as evo 2022 or the rest of pakistan calvery would of slaughtered worser , I was sad when khan took out anakin and rangchu elimainted shadow20z . but knee would of done it anyway in winners or khan like he took out anakin in winners top 18 there are no americans in top 8 tekken 7 awais honey already beaten super akouma too many times in akuma mirror seriously only 2 pakistan players entered evo 2022 the rest stayed in pakistan because visa problems

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 07 August 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

Around the Network

So happy Sonic Fox won Skullgirls

super akouma was a let down to europe for sometime but super akouma said well I did train in pakistan against the other pakistan killers so Shadow20z underestimated the newly improved Super Akouma and when he chose claudio he got beat fair and square.Super akouma beat shadow20z claudio, like 100 pakistan players are same or beaten arlan ash in pakistan I've seen many pakistan players beat arslan ash like thousands it's like arslan ash is not the best but is one of the best pakistan has too many arslan ash level players. just because it's evo it's not the best   ( it's those many pakistan that smash arslan some times) if 8 pakistan players joined evo shadow20z would of been eliminated quicker by one of the pakistan players and not super akouma from frnacelike top 132 meets atiff butt then shadow20z loses then meets rangchu earlier which is also scary I love america but i'm a realist and pakistan has too many styles that is why it's good rest pakistan players stayed in pakistan via problems but I think evo 2023 we'll have atleast few khan level pakistan players upsettinfg anakin and shadow20z again if their visa are allowed? hopefully not the other 20 so killers above arslan ash like bilal and heera few other tourneys even pakistan lili beat awais honey in grand finals I think that lili beat arslan ash too like this match

Malik Heera steve vs Arslan Ash true main Kazumi in 2020 , Heera smash him

Or Atiff Butt beating arslan ash true main 

Sorry about this spam but those around Sports for a long time notice Tekken has evolved like a real sport finally nomore are the days of that 1 player conquors all like what justin wong did in most mvc2 or Go winning every street fighter 3rd strike.
Looking at Super akouma vs Shadow20z and Khan vs anakin both matchups Anything can happen in the biggest tournament remember mexico beating germany fifa champions in pools then getting elimnated by brazil in playoffs in fifa or how marquez ko'd pacquiao but lost to timothy bradley the same bradly that got schooled by pacquiao we've now reached to a point in tekken that styles make fights and super akouma and rangchu eliminating shadow20z claudio shows tekken has finally evolved where a decent boxer like timothy bradly can beat a superstar boxer like juan manuel marquez points to super akouma vs shadow20z also Pinya beating Cuddlcecore the same cuddlecore who beat arslan ash in red bull study and it makes sense also k wiss beating cuddlecore this evo 2022

My thoughts on the Tekken tournament:

1. The skill gap between East and West hardly changed. Thailand and the Philippines sent 1 player each, Pakistan sent 2, Japan and Korea around 11 each. Barring two of them (Mimi and Kkokkoma), they all made the top 48, and 7 of them made the top 8. The US had over a 1000 players and none made the top 8 in their own turf.

2. Super happy for Khan's performance, he needed that to clear up his name after a part of the Pakistani community accused him of cheating (Started by a salty Bilal) and SpeedKicks adding fuel to the fire.

3. I feel bad for Gen. For two consecutive years, he was argubly the most consistent Tekken player in the world, but his performance tanked this year. Still a great player and could have probably beaten Khan with freaking Shaheen if he didn't mess up that combo. I don't understand why he went with Shaheen but who am I to judge his decisions anyway.

4. Pinya vs Jeondding is the set of the year. Pinya pretty much carried Japan into the top 8. Not Gen, not Nobi, and certainly not my man Chikurin.

5. US players have developed a familiarity with Arslan's gameplayer style to the point of being much worse for him than Japanese and Korean players (Knee excluded). CuddleCore beat his ass 2-1 with 6 consecutive rounds the other day, and now Shadow 6-0's him. Several US playres are beating or giving him trouble in short sets. It's interesting to see.

6. Doujin's loss to Meo-IL was a heartbreaker. Dude played out of his mind.

My thoughts on Pakistanis being an unbeatable army of "Arslan Ashes":

This narratiive has been debunked multiple times already. Arslan Ash is comfortably the strongest Pakistani player. The gap between the top 5 Pakistani players and those outside the top 20 is quite big. When Chikurin visited Pakistan, everyone made a fuss about how he was destroyed, which isn't quite true. Chikurin played against the top 19 Pakistanis hand-picked by Arslan Ash. He won/dominated 13 sets and lost 7. 3 of the sets he lost were to Akuma players. It's widely known that the world struggles against Akuma, especially at that time. Pakistani players admittedly dropped their mains in favor of Akuma to capitalize on Korean/Japanese players' weakness as well as Akuma being OP. Aside from Arslan Ash, their fundamental game isn't better or worse. They're comparable.

When Knee went to Pakistan, he played against some 40 players in long sets and crushed the majority of them in a VERY dominant fashion (even Ash lost 5-15 to him). Knee only lost to 3 Pakistanis then: Heera Malik, The Jon, and Meruem. As it stands, Knee is the world's best player. Arlsan Ash has better reactions (Knee is 37) but that's about his only advantage. Knee's Feng is looking unstoppable right now and I'm not basing this off his Evo performance, but rather his recent performances in general. He's an absolute machine with unparalleled knowledge, adaptation, and situational awareness.

Now that Ash is in the losers bracket, I just don't see Knee losing this one. Nothing is impossible mind you but Knee's Feng is frighteningly good right now.

Kyuu said:

My thoughts on the Tekken tournament:

1. The skill gap between East and West hardly changed. Thailand and the Philippines sent 1 player each, Pakistan sent 2, Japan and Korea around 11 each. Barring two of them (Mimi and Kkokkoma), they all made the top 48, and 7 of them made the top 8. The US had over a 1000 players and none made the top 8 in their own turf.

2. Super happy for Khan's performance, he needed that to clear up his name after a part of the Pakistani community accused him of cheating (Started by a salty Bilal) and SpeedKicks adding fuel to the fire.

3. I feel bad for Gen. For two consecutive years, he was argubly the most consistent Tekken player in the world, but his performance tanked this year. Still a great player and could have probably beaten Khan with freaking Shaheen if he didn't mess up that combo. I don't understand why he went with Shaheen but who am I to judge his decisions anyway.

4. Pinya vs Jeondding is the set of the year. Pinya pretty much carried Japan into the top 8. Not Gen, not Nobi, and certainly not my man Chikurin.

5. US players have developed a familiarity with Arslan's gameplayer style to the point of being much worse for him than Japanese and Korean players (Knee excluded). CuddleCore beat his ass 2-1 with 6 consecutive rounds the other day, and now Shadow 6-0's him. Several US playres are beating or giving him trouble in short sets. It's interesting to see.

6. Doujin's loss to Meo-IL was a heartbreaker. Dude played out of his mind.

My thoughts on Pakistanis being an unbeatable army of "Arslan Ashes":

This narratiive has been debunked multiple times already. Arslan Ash is comfortably the strongest Pakistani player. The gap between the top 5 Pakistani players and those outside the top 20 is quite big. When Chikurin visited Pakistan, everyone made a fuss about how he was destroyed, which isn't quite true. Chikurin played against the top 19 Pakistanis hand-picked by Arslan Ash. He won/dominated 13 sets and lost 7. 3 of the sets he lost were to Akuma players. It's widely known that the world struggles against Akuma, especially at that time. Pakistani players admittedly dropped their mains in favor of Akuma to capitalize on Korean/Japanese players' weakness as well as Akuma being OP. Aside from Arslan Ash, their fundamental game isn't better or worse. They're comparable.

When Knee went to Pakistan, he played against some 40 players in long sets and crushed the majority of them in a VERY dominant fashion (even Ash lost 5-15 to him). Knee only lost to 3 Pakistanis then: Heera Malik, The Jon, and Meruem. As it stands, Knee is the world's best player. Arlsan Ash has better reactions (Knee is 37) but that's about his only advantage. Knee's Feng is looking unstoppable right now and I'm not basing this off his Evo performance, but rather his recent performances in general. He's an absolute machine with unparalleled knowledge, adaptation, and situational awareness.

Now that Ash is in the losers bracket, I just don't see Knee losing this one. Nothing is impossible mind you but Knee's Feng is frighteningly good right now.

I like this also ANakin hates being pressed at the wall by khan, Pinya is not better than arslan ash but Pinya destroyed cuddlecore so so hard she broke from the style of japanese master raven but pinya master raven is different from other japanese players and everytime Pinya launched cuddlecore same alise tools the same alisa that 6 - 0 arslan ash zafina at red bull. the character and style that fits intergrated from the player will determin the outcome in surprise shock and also the downloads from opponent style from many matches ranchu was being held back from panda though he did win a major with panda until he picked Julia where he smashed shadow20z style of the toolbox of character and how it fits them works when nothing else no longer does, Cuddlecore needs a 3rd character and anakin is being predictable that the rematch from khan that khan bested him in evo 2022 khan been training with awais honey too much khan is a heavyweight in top 8 now. All USA players are eliminated they had 1000's enter tekken 7 none made it It's sad day but the bolded I bolded quoted you yes few entered from other countries made top 8 none are USA :(. Anakin needs a secondary main not an actual secondary something like what Knee is doing with Feng or Ranchu from panda to julia. reminsnce of evo grand finals JDCR vs saint , JDCR having heihachi and dragunov when heihachi can't vs jack back then.