By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did you guys miss me? I'm sorry

Who are you and what are you doing here???

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Food prices and gas isn’t a USA at fault thing, it’s inflation. Which has been going on for quite awhile now and continues to get worse as people demand to be paid more money, among a plethora of other factors. 

in addition, the point of the USA is to hold yourself accountable and build up your life, with your will. Not relying on the government to take care of you. 

Opening up a patreon though is an example of you enhancing that aspect of your life, so I respect that. 

No, I didn’t miss the billion posts I’d see from the same person.

Last edited by Paatar - on 05 August 2022

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

i missed the unknown

SegaHeart said:
mjk45 said:

Who are you and what are you doing here?😊😊

A gamer that loves gaming and is getting older but want's to be a game developer currently remixing music will try to remix few Sonic the Hedgehog music like Tee Lopez before joining Sega in doing Sonic Mania?

The facetiousness of my reply is obviously not up to snuff, so I apologise and will try to do better next time by adding more than 3 emojis .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

my tip for you is that you dont ask questions if you don't like the possible reply

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Didn't even notice you left tbh. You make so many rambling topics just kinda feels like they never go away.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Didn't even notice you left tbh. You make so many rambling topics just kinda feels like they never go away.

oh i noticed as the hot topic sections on the home page wasn't moving much for days lol

SegaHeart said:
SegaHeart said:

The reason I ramble super hard at everything as certain target I throw punches in bunches of calculated study looking overall performance either gameplay, game character design like bomb rush cyber funk or developer like arc system making unbalanced or USA and Euro- shmups and anything is because my life sucks.

:(

Video games is an escape. Just like using drugs. It’s not real life. If real life was as great as we want it to be we wouldn’t use drugs. 

I used to get geeked on games. It wasn’t until my life got so bad, that I had no choice but to face it head on, that I gave up my geekdom. 

To me real life was friends, a sexual partner, and a purpose that paid well enough. Hopefully you will find what you really want in life.

Start with getting a job if you don’t already have one. Works wonders. 

snyps said:
SegaHeart said:

:(

Video games is an escape. Just like using drugs. It’s not real life. If real life was as great as we want it to be we wouldn’t use drugs. 

I used to get geeked on games. It wasn’t until my life got so bad, that I had no choice but to face it head on, that I gave up my geekdom. 

To me real life was friends, a sexual partner, and a purpose that paid well enough. Hopefully you will find what you really want in life.

Start with getting a job if you don’t already have one. Works wonders. 

Life?!...what console is that on?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!