By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 11 JRPG's releasing between 7/29 - 11/2022; 3 you KNOW you will play by end of 2022!

Crisis Core!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh baby I cant wait to replay this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put my money down that this will be more fun than FF7 remake :D

Around the Network

I added SD Gundam and Sword of Fairy

I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3 from this list and that will be the only one.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Definitely:

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Probably:

• The DioField Chronicle
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero

Possibly:

• Soul Hackers 2
  • Valkyrie Elysium
  • Star Ocean: The Divine Force
  • Harvestella*
  • Tactics Ogre: Reborn
  • Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Reunion

Everything else, who knows.

*Edit: You didn't list this so I almost forgot.

Last edited by Shaunodon - on 28 July 2022

Persona 5 (PC) for me, and that's likely it.

Around the Network

I've been on a bit of a jrpg kick lately. Played through Star Ocean 1st departure, Persona 5 Strikers and Royal, Grandia 1 and 2 HD, Wild Arms 1, and The Longest 5 Minutes in the past 6 or so months. I wouldn't say there are any must play games on that list, but I will certainly look at reviews for Crisis Core, Star Ocean, and maybe Tactics Ogre.

Picking up all of them except the Gundam and Sword and Fairy games. The top three that I will for sure play this year though? Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (already playing it right now), Soul Hackers 2, The Legend of Heroes: Trails From Zero.

After Xenoblade I'm gonna try Digimon first.

If anything, it would be Xenoblade 3, but I still have about half of Chronicles X to finish, and Chronicles 2. The backlog is real.

It's been a bit of a JRPG year though. Played through all the FF Pixel Remasters and Treasure of the Rudras. And I have Live A Live on deck.

CladInShadows said:

If anything, it would be Xenoblade 3, but I still have about half of Chronicles X to finish, and Chronicles 2. The backlog is real.

It's been a bit of a JRPG year though. Played through all the FF Pixel Remasters and Treasure of the Rudras. And I have Live A Live on deck.

How you like Treasure of the Rudra? Love that game.