By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 7 Remake/Reunion/Rebirth; What is the last "R"?

Reeee

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Resolution

Sounds good to me.

Final Fantasy 7.5 Remix.

Retribution.

Final Fantasy 7: Retribution.
Tagline: It ends where it began.
*Explosions*
*Heavy metal music plays in the background*

Requim or Reunion, I think those two are the most thought of. Although it could be Revelation.

Does anyone here have any idea what the sales numbers for Remake are? There has been no update for about 2 years. I'm sure it has to be a lot higher now than the 5 mil they announced in 2020.

Around the Network

Remaster

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I think these names have meaning to the devs.

Remake - We made the original game again and mostly stuck to the original story, but we some minor changes and hints of major changes to come.

Rebirth - The story is going to wildly deviate from the original game.  It's like the game was created again from scratch (rebirth).  It uses the same world and characters, but takes things in a dramatically different direction.

Third game - Returns or Revolution depending on which direction they go.

a) Returns - After going on a wildly different path, they conclude with an ending similar to the original game.
b) Revolution - If you thought the second game was a deviation, just wait until you see this one.  The storyline deviates so much that it doesn't even resemble the original FF7 game at all.

Final Fantasy R' Us.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

While I, too, had done a Twitter vote which included Requiem, I decided to toss my hat in based on my playthrough: Remembrance.

The issue is that's too many letters, and based off the logo formatting, it's surely going to be much shorter.

Sooo just for you all, if I had to come up with something shorter but different from everyone else's guesses, I'd go with Reyn Time.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Refund.

No, seriously, Requiem sounds good. Or maybe Resurrection.

So we're following the Aliens movies?

Aliens Resurrection......Aliens vs Predator: Requiem...