By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion announced for PS5/PS4/XSX/XOne/Switch and PC

Tagged games:

Graphics are looking outdated, when compared to FF7 Remake, but I cannot wait for this game. Finishing the PSP version was in my to-do list, but now I think I'll wait for this one.

Really, really excited for this!

I have a Youtube channel... A Twitter, and... Yeah.

Around the Network

Glad it's on Switch too.

Hope they polish the combat. It was super rough on PSP.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Looks like a Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition type improvement, maybe with even a bit more improvements.

Ooh, I'm not much into ARPG but I did view a recent retrospective/review of the game. Sooo I'm basically spoiled sadly.
Glad for those who want to know more about Zack cuz FFVII-2 made sure to make you know he'll a prevalent character soon enough.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Nice, I'll get it on PC first likely and will get it on Switch when the discount is high enough and Playstation sometime after I get my PS5.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Played but never completed it on psp
Going to try again on switch (as long as it's not the cloud version)

Kneetos said:

Played but never completed it on psp

This might be possibly the #1 comment I've read about this game since it's announcement. Seems so many people played it and over half never finished it. I was a massive fan of remake so I plan on playing it as I don't want to be out of the loop.