By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have not been here in forever.

Totally forgot about this website.... Wow, it's still around! And to see some familiar members was pretty cool.

How is everybody doing?

Around the Network

I have no idea.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I don't know if you were still here in the time I joined (almost 10 years ago, wow, I've never been a part of anything for this long my entire life), but speaking for myself, I am doing fine, thank you.

didn't you used to be a troll back in the day?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

didn't you used to be a troll back in the day?

Probably, my trolling days are behind me, I promise.

I'm almost thirty now, I feel like i've matured since I was 15-16 years old :P

Around the Network

I'm not sure if I know you, but it's always good to see old members coming back.

Agreed.

I did have a peek at your past post history and it isn't flattering. It doesn't matter though. It was a long time ago and we won't hold it against you. I've said plenty of fanboyish things in my time here too.

Heya, always nice to see folks from the site's past return.

Welcome back, hope you're doing well these days.

The gaming landscape has certainly shifted dramatically since you were last around.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 May 2022

Ah, I remember you.
I ain't posted on here in a while. This site is like a ghost town compared to back in the day

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Can I make a thread "I am here everyday" ?