By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys goes Free To Play. Heads to Switch, Xbox and Epic Games Store.

Seems like a game that will be perfectly at home on the Switch.

It's also native 1080p docked and 720p portable which is pretty impressive for a PS4 port.

Fall Guys drops onto Switch soon – we’ve bean expecting you | Pocket Tactics

Around the Network

I came back to it a few days ago. Surprisingly it's still very active on Playstation

I'm glad they are adding to more platforms. A renewed customer base under a F2P model seems like a good idea. I'm sure this small studio have already made their millions from initial PS/PC release after all, with licenced tie ins and then being bought out by Epic. Now have unlimited resources to expand and make new games.

Hmm, pie.

I thought it was already on Switch. Guess not.

Expected since Epic bought them.

Around the Network

Can't believe it's taken this long lol

I had some free time yesterday and decided to boot up Fall Guys for the first time since the first season. It was just as wholesome as I remember and cool to see the new content. I was glad not to come across any of the team, grab, or tag modes that annoyed me about the first season, though I was still annoyed at the lack of variety in the final round (pretty much all spinning pillars) and hope they haven't retired Hex A Gone. I'll have to remember this game when I have an hour to kill more often.

When they bought out Rl, I expected them to pull from Steam, and since they bought out the studio behind Fall guys, I expected the same and it went ahead.

Epic doesn't like competition from other storefronts.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"