By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys goes Free To Play. Heads to Switch, Xbox and Epic Games Store.

Fall Guys Free for All Announcement Stream - YouTube

Cross Play and cross progression across all platforms.
Note that Fall Guys will be pulled from the Steam store after June 21.
But if you already own it on Steam, nothing changes for you, and you can play it as usual.

Last edited by Hiku - on 17 May 2022

Around the Network

Seems like a game that will be perfectly at home on the Switch.

It's also native 1080p docked and 720p portable which is pretty impressive for a PS4 port.

Fall Guys drops onto Switch soon – we’ve bean expecting you | Pocket Tactics

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I came back to it a few days ago. Surprisingly it's still very active on Playstation

It's surprisingly one of the few Royale battle types I was interested in back then. Don't have much excuse to try it myself.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I'm glad they are adding to more platforms. A renewed customer base under a F2P model seems like a good idea. I'm sure this small studio have already made their millions from initial PS/PC release after all, with licenced tie ins and then being bought out by Epic. Now have unlimited resources to expand and make new games.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I thought it was already on Switch. Guess not.

Expected since Epic bought them.

Can't believe it's taken this long lol

I had some free time yesterday and decided to boot up Fall Guys for the first time since the first season. It was just as wholesome as I remember and cool to see the new content. I was glad not to come across any of the team, grab, or tag modes that annoyed me about the first season, though I was still annoyed at the lack of variety in the final round (pretty much all spinning pillars) and hope they haven't retired Hex A Gone. I'll have to remember this game when I have an hour to kill more often.

TallSilhouette said:

I had some free time yesterday and decided to boot up Fall Guys for the first time since the first season. It was just as wholesome as I remember and cool to see the new content. I was glad not to come across any of the team, grab, or tag modes that annoyed me about the first season, though I was still annoyed at the lack of variety in the final round (pretty much all spinning pillars) and hope they haven't retired Hex A Gone. I'll have to remember this game when I have an hour to kill more often.

Don't worry, there's more than just the spinning pillars and Hex A Gone for the finale. It's just the rotation of the maps are sometimes weird.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909