By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Love Death + Robots Volume 3 | Official Trailer | Netflix

love this series. Some episodes are visually sublime (Zima Blue, Ice, The Witness)

Around the Network

I hate how the first season had a ton of nudity but the second season had essentially none if I remember correctly. It's one of the Netflix trends that I dislike. They did this with Altered Carbon and Witcher series as well. For the longest time, I thought it was due to actors requesting more money or something but this is animated series so obviously, it's just Netflix being Netflix.

Still a great series though and I will probably watch this season as well.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

One of my favorite series of recent years. Wish there were more like it. Excited that I don't have to wait long.

Captain_Yuri said:

I hate how the first season had a ton of nudity but the second season had essentially none if I remember correctly. It's one of the Netflix trends that I dislike. They did this with Altered Carbon and Witcher series as well. For the longest time, I thought it was due to actors requesting more money or something but this is animated series so obviously, it's just Netflix being Netflix.

Still a great series though and I will probably watch this season as well.

This is pretty common with a lot of series. Grab your attention with titties, taper off of them once you're invested.