By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst Idea For a Game Ever!

BMX XXX was actually entertaining but they cut a ton of content out so it wouldnt be AO. It was a fun game.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Torillian said:

Pretty much every movie game and TV series based game falls in this category for me except for a few gems. God I hate cash-in games.

specifically I'll pick Spiderman 3.  I was honestly excited for it since I had just played that cartoony Spiderman for the PS2, can't remember the name, but that was awesome.  Spiderman 3 on the other hand, sucked hard.

If you mean Ultimate Spiderman (comic book style, could play as Venom in some parts) then yes, that was a fantastic game. I didn't try Spiderman 3 yet (1 and 2 were decent though).........maybe I'll rent it one day.

Bible games

nuff said!

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

^ i dont know there are some pretty cool stories that if done well would be alright

Any Olsen´s Game...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

mr mosqutio

RapeLay : it was a raping simulator , where you could choose to rape the mother or her 2 daughters . Now that was insane :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

ils411 said:
mr mosqutio

Hands down....ShaqFu....lets put basketball player in our cheap knockoff fighting game so we can sell a few extra copies....genius...and i liked mr mosquito

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand How it's still being made and no one's being sued over the "crystal skull" premise (sound familiar to anyone?) is beyond comprehension. Still, that aside, I feel the same way about BMX XXX as I do every single Tony Hawk game after TH2.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.