By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 6 Discussion

So, how are you feeling about the upcoming sixth chapter of the Street Fighter series?

Street Fighter II was my first fighting video game, and I really like the characters, the gameplay, the story... I'm really excited for SF6, but please, Capcom, make sure the game is fully playable from the release this time!

Around the Network

I'm excited. SF5 is one of my favourite fighting games last gen. I didn't buy it day one though. I bought the one with the season 1 pass. I will buy SF6 day 1 if they at least have 20 characters

SF II was a cultural phenomenon, SF III was for the pros and didn't appeal to mainstream, SF IV was a perfect comeback to bring back the mainstream, SF V was a good continuation of SF IV but lost appeal (also for me excitement was gone), for SF VI though I'm jagged! (By the way the Street Fighter Alpha/Zero series was also great but in the vain of 3d graphics it didn't hit the mainstream big enough, SF I well was not a good game and all the vs. spin-offs were cool but targeted towards fighting game enthusiasts).