By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will have rollback for all except Switch update more problems

I guess we shouldn't be surprised this won't be supported in the Switch version. Switch's online infrastructure is terrible. On the subject of this game, it really should be on Xbox One. A previous console release of it was on the Xbox 360, after all. And the Xbox Series S/X is doing well (under the circumstances) in Japan.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

it's weird to see a feature like this skip PC. Switch I get, this is probably a quick port and bringing something like this to Nintendo's online might not be worth the efford, but PC shouldn't be an issue.

On an unrelated note, Atlus should have had the video recorded somewhere else, it looks like he's in a storage room.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I now wonder why Atlus decided to develop the game for Switch. It’s a 7th Gen game. I don’t really get it honestly.

I wanted to get the Switch version to show support for that version and third parties on Switch in general. But it’s just weird hearing all of this.