By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

In reference to my previous post, Russia deletes its own generals from time to time. Everything about them is backwards, like you would imagine a kingdom of orcs to exist in some fantasy novel.

Here's the article link
https://www.the-sun.com/news/11870653/putin-general-dead-kremlin-scandal/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sunyoutubestories

Around the Network
shavenferret said:

In reference to my previous post, Russia deletes its own generals from time to time. Everything about them is backwards, like you would imagine a kingdom of orcs to exist in some fantasy novel.

Here's the article link
https://www.the-sun.com/news/11870653/putin-general-dead-kremlin-scandal/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sunyoutubestories

I'd compare them to the Imperium of Man in Warhammer 40k. If you know the lore the parallels are pretty startling.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
shavenferret said:

Here's the article link

I'd compare them to the Imperium of Man in Warhammer 40k. If you know the lore the parallels are pretty startling.

lmao.  I need to check that one out, i have Total war warhammer 3, and heard that 40k was an awesome series as well

"We’ve made our position clear, which is, you know, we have a common-sense policy about cross-border strikes when Russia is attacking from the other side of the border. We’ve seen that play out in Kharkiv; it could potentially play out in other areas of that border like in Sumy. But we have not authorized the use of ATACMS for deep strike into Russia. And I don’t have any announcements for you all today," he said.

===

Co...Common Sense Policy?!?!?! COMMON SENSE?!?!

It's common sense for Russia to be able to lob missiles at Ukraine using jets from across the border and for Ukraine to not be able to hit them?!

Let Harris take over and make her first action firing this twat.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 July 2024

So, Keir said they can, America immediately put a public statement out crying about escalation and the next day, the UK suddenly changes their mind and says they can't, okay then, I'm pretty sure Washington gave us a call and told us off.

If Washington has pushed us into this I'm going to be fuming, Lol. Like...They are just giving ammo to the idiots who say that America controls Europe, why the fuck is Europe still listening to America when they might be about to elect Trump?

Nobody buy any missiles from America/Germany/UK/France. You won't be able to use them to defend yourselves.

@LurkerJ Pathetic shit.

Around the Network

At this stage, I'd expect a stronger response from China than America/Western Europe if Russia used a nuke on Ukraine.

Bit of sarcasm, mixed with legit anger, I don't know anymore, I'm fucking tired of US/UK/France/Germany.

Logan Act? Article 7?

Lol. As if Europe will ever do anything about Hungary.

Just continue to let them leach off NATO and EU while it does everything it can to undermine us.

One can note that Russians phenomenally lack any reflection. Here is propagandist Sladkov complaining that they're not destroying Ukraine enough, they need to do it harder. They say Mariupol was nothing, and the front line that can be seen from space also means they feel sorry for the Ukrainians.

Why is there a lack of reflection? Sladkov gives an example of the Winter War, where the Finns allegedly “razed a hospital in the rear.” Sladkov does not register that both wars were started by the Kremlin, both wars against a weaker enemy, both wars of expansion and destruction.

That is, in his mind, not only does everyone need to surrender to Russia, but you also need to make it easier for it to fight you! Because Russians are finding it too hard!

What kind of negotiations can there be with these people? These are not even Nazis or fascists, they are a special category of maniacs.

Would really like to get a statement from guys like Biden, Scholz and so on how they think Ukraine can win if they aren't allowed to destroy Russia's most valuable equipment.

I mean, if you say you are against using missiles against targets in Russia and you also say you want Ukraine to win this war you have to have an explanation how this can work, right? Because otherwise Russia will just shoot rockets on Ukraine for the next 100 years. Russia may not take a lot of new territory but why should they ever stop shooting at Ukraine from Russian ground if they have to fear exactly 0.