By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

What a piece of shit the S-300/S-400 is.

Around the Network

Newsweek is reporting on an ATACMS Missle strike against a crimean airbase. Newsweek says that 16 missles were used against the various planes stationed.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-isw-crimea-belbek-atacms-1900832

shavenferret said:

Newsweek is reporting on an ATACMS Missle strike against a crimean airbase. Newsweek says that 16 missles were used against the various planes stationed.

^ See those images above

shavenferret said:

You really need to read more in this thread because 80% of the time you post some news it was already posted just a few posts before lol. 

crissindahouse said:
shavenferret said:

You really need to read more in this thread because 80% of the time you post some news it was already posted just a few posts before lol. 

I guess that i could spend more time on a forum, sifting through X posts that are all only a link anyway that i would have to click on and spend time exploring. But that's a waste of time unfortunately, don't see the need to do that. Just disregard if you've already seen postings earlier on the same content. It's gonna happen in this thread anyway bc this thread is all about the news of what just happened. 

Around the Network
shavenferret said:
crissindahouse said:

I guess that i could spend more time on a forum, sifting through X posts that are all only a link anyway that i would have to click on and spend time exploring. But that's a waste of time unfortunately, don't see the need to do that. Just disregard if you've already seen postings earlier on the same content. It's gonna happen in this thread anyway bc this thread is all about the news of what just happened. 

You don't need to spend more time on a forum, you just have to look at the last damn post in this thread to read about an attack on the airfield. I don't say you shouldn't post your link but posting "Newsweek is reporting on an ATACMS Missle strike against a crimean airbase" clearly shows that you don't even look at the last posts in the thread you participate in.

Otherwise you would have said something like "here's more information about the incident" 

crissindahouse said:
shavenferret said:

You don't need to spend more time on a forum, you just have to look at the last damn post in this thread to read about an attack on the airfield. I don't say you shouldn't post your link but posting "Newsweek is reporting on an ATACMS Missle strike against a crimean airbase" clearly shows that you don't even look at the last posts in the thread you participate in.

Otherwise you would have said something like "here's more information about the incident" 

Chris, I'm going to invite you to my home and we can have a few drinks and discuss the matters of the day and what to do about them. I've got a lot of alchohol and I'm told that I am a great masseuse. You'd be very happy if you spent a night with me and I'd give you something that while never experienced before, you'd never forget. Think about it and message me when you want to come over and let the tiger out  

Last edited by shavenferret - on 15 May 2024

Interestingly, the G7 summit this year is being held from June 13-15 in Italy, and Ukraine has been invited as a guest to attend.

Last edited by BFR - on 16 May 2024

The last picture is of the motor itself.