Around the Network

Ryu, this for you! LMAO!!!

Slava Ukraine !!!

To: Olaf - #Send Taurus Now

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 April 2024

Around the Network

I have always liked Mitch.

BFR said:

IMO, Putin is the Hitler of the 21st Century. Let that sink in. And let time decide the final judgment.

I know what you’re getting at, but I wouldn’t say Hitler because of the smaller scale and lower ability to inflict his evil on people… maybe he’s a Mussolini. While Hitler/Nazi is an insult to normal people, Putin’s supporters in the West revere Hitler; and, even if Putin supporters claim to hate Hitler, they respect him for the catastrophe he caused and so drastically changing the course of history by killing so many people and destroying so much of civilization. With that in mind, comparisons between Putin and Hitler is giving Putin too much credit.

Using more recent figures, Putin is more of an East European Gaddafi crossed with Saddam than Hitler.

Side-note: Hitler orchestrated attacks that did significantly more damage to Ukraine and its people than Russia did and devastated half of Europe on top of that and carried out one of the largest genocides in history. In fact, Russia (multiple times in history) has done more damage to Ukraine in the past than Putin.

So, Putin is still evil, still a mass murderer, still invading countries, and still orchestrates political assassinations (Saddam was assassinating opponents in the UK as well). Maybe Putin will have a similar end to Saddam or Gaddafi.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 24 April 2024

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Thank you sir, for your service.

Won't help the narrative that Europe can't lead by itself if Germany only sends Taurus after America sends ATACMS.

I really hope Europe, especially Western Europe, actually learns from the fact that we almost lost America. We need to be taking the lead on some things and we should still moving forward with ramping up our military industry in support of Ukraine as if we don't have America. We can't any one individual match America, that'll be crazy, but Europe as a whole needs to come closer.

It's still likely that Germany says no, Lol. I'd rather they send Taurus but I'd rather it not have had to be due to America sending ATACMS first.