By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

"STOP ATTACKING RUSSIA"

Meanwhile Russia just launched a massive aerial assault on Ukraine, including trying to destroy yet another dam.

Go fuck yourself, America.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 March 2024

Around the Network

And America crying shows it is working too.

So sorry Ukraine fighting for their lives is an inconvenience to you.

Aka Poland will develop their own nukes, might as well, the Republicans are shitty allies.

Kremlin Says Russia in a ‘State of War’ - The Moscow Times

They're clearly gearing up to general mobilisation.

Don't know what to say really, it makes sense to do mobilisation after his sham election, it makes sense to besiege Kharkiv this Spring/Summer...Would be smart for Russia to attack Ukraine now with a huge assault while the odds currently tip in Russia's favour, Russia can still send tons of equipment and soldiers to swarm Kharkiv and overwhelm Ukraine while Ukraine's ammo is low thanks to Republicans.

Now is really the perfect opportunity to do a new assault for Russia and Kharkiv may not be able to withstand it this time around, Europe simply isn't ready to supply Ukraine, Ukraine is still told to fight with one arm tied behind its back and we also have Republicans in America who have Russia's hand firmly rooted up their ass controlling them like a puppet.

If only Hell was real, Mike Johnson would meet Putin in there.

Edit

To be clear, I'm not saying "fuck all of America" or anything, likewise with Germany and others, I know there's many people in here from those countries and I respect you, I'm just very frustrated with the politicians of these countries. Right now I only really have respect for countries in the Baltics, Nordics, Poland, Czech Republic...Maybe a few I'm forgetting but those are the standouts. France's comments is how everyone should view the situation but they need to still send a lot more equipment/financial support. America is pissing me off, 99% due to GOP but this oil shit has got me riled up, Germany is pissing me off, France/Italy/Spain/UK aren't sending enough being powerhouses of Europe. Russia clearly has the advantage right now which makes things extra angering, this could quickly develop into a situation which would be dire for Ukraine.

Ryuu96 said:

Kremlin Says Russia in a ‘State of War’ - The Moscow Times

Who could have predicted this? Probably everyone.

No surprise whatsoever. The West is cautious and slacking off, the war escalates. It's always the same pattern. But if nothing else, this at least raises the bar for "as long as it takes."

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

The weirdo MTG is reportedly pushing a motion to vacate, cause a bill to avoid government shutdown was passed.

House will likely pass the budget then go on another two week break so absolutely no Ukraine aid before then (as if it was coming anyway from these Russian sympathisers). If I'm the Democrats, I would tell Johnson that I will only save him if he puts the foreign aid bill to the floor immediately afterwards, if not then piss off.

Around the Network

It does seem weird but the Trumpist faction of the Republicans is vehemently against signing anything bipartisan with the Democrats. That was the basis of what got Kevin McCarthy ousted from the Speaker’s chair as well.
So yes, what Johnson regarding working with the Democrats to avoid a government shutdown seems sensible, and’s that exactly why Trumpists like MTG would want him out.

This is a complicated thing.

On the one hand, I'm happy because Republicans continue to look like clowns which should hurt them in elections.

On the other hand, can basically guarantee no Ukraine aid from America until after elections.

If MTG goes through with this then Johnson would have to cut a deal with the Dems to save himself, the #1 thing should be to demand that he puts the foreign aid bill to the floor but if he doesn't then well, Democrats shouldn't bother saving him, but that would mean months without a speaker again, which means months of no bills being pass.

If this were to happen, it would be hilarious:

"On the eve of the vote, Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., who led the push to remove Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., as speaker last year, said he doesn’t plan on filing a motion to vacate Johnson.

“If we vacated this speaker, we’d end up with a Democrat,” Gaetz told reporters. “I worry that we’ve got Republicans who would vote for Hakeem Jeffries at this point. I really do.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-passes-1-2-trillion-spending-bill-sending-it-to-senate-hours-before-shutdown/ar-BB1kmuyT?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=adcb630e40524f84af3e701a3f0a3c85&ei=22

NOELREPORTS : Marjorie Taylor Green has filed the motion to oust speaker Johnson.

USA warned of a terrorist attack hitting Russia in the near future, 15 days ago, then others made the same warning. It is likely separatists from other Russian regions, been a few of those lately in regions far out from Moscow, Islamic extremists. Having said that, I would not be surprised if this was the justification used for fully mobilising, the West already warned Russia but Russia seemingly did not warn its citizens.

If the West knew about it, then the FSB damn well would know about it and did they do anything to prevent it?