By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Bofferbrauer2 said:
crissindahouse said:

European countries like Slovakia now should sign an agreement not to get any military help If they need it if they argue that they don't want to help Ukraine because they aren't under attack. That would be something

How about Germany withholding their Leopard 2 and Lynx shipments to Hungary and Sweden their CV-90 shipments to Slovakia (but asking for full payment beforehand) since they obviously don't need new equipment...

I would love if Hungary and from now in Slovakia would get fucked and wouldn't get anything anymore from anyone. Can buy some Soviet tanks from Russia lol.

Too bad Hungary is in the EU. Would love to see Germany not allowing Rheinmetall to build the factory in Hungary. They will for sure transfer any secret stuff they will learn about to Russia

Around the Network

Latest kings and Generals video about the war (October 1-15):

Two countries managing to stop 25 countries from doing something is absolutely insane, the EU needs to change how it operates, it should be a majority, not a unanimity. This Fico fella seems like a genuine piece of shit. I think Orban will eventually cave because he more leans towards spineless piece of shit when pressure is put on him. If Hungary and Slovakia want to be in Russia's empire then they're free to fuck off and leave the EU and stop leeching off it. There are plenty of other countries who want to join the EU.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 October 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Two countries managing to stop 25 countries from doing something is absolutely insane, the EU needs to change how it operates, it should be a majority, not a unanimity. This Fico fella seems like a genuine piece of shit. I think Orban will eventually cave because he more leans towards spineless piece of shit when pressure is put on him. If Hungary and Slovakia want to be in Russia's empire then they're free to fuck off and leave the EU and stop leeching off it. There are plenty of other countries who want to join the EU.

Imagine two countries which always get much more of the EU budget as they pay in it block the rest of the EU in helping another country which wants to be in the EU from being attacked from a country which rather wants to be in bed with China. How "awesome" 

Slovakia is the country my wife wants to visit next after our already booked vacation. I guess I have bad news for her^^

Last edited by crissindahouse - on 27 October 2023

Fucking Musk on Twitter again with a Tucker Carlson video. Asking if Ukraine really imprisons priests (obviously if they are criminals) and saying that people will vote against someone in USA who cares more about other borders than it's own.

This guy is worse as any Russian agent could be in USA. He does what no Russian agent could do. I swear this guy will decide the US elections with his manipulative personality which millions just follow because "Musk is so cool"

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

The thing is, Europe is trying for yeqrs to do exactly that. The problem is that they need an unanimous vote to change to qualified majority (66% of the countries/MEPs covering 75% of the population of the EU), and there are some who simply don't want to lose their veto powers even if it means damning the EU to stand still.

...That was quick. Time for the Republican House Leader, Matt Gaetz, to oust another Republican from power

Ukraine war orders starting to boost revenues for big US defense contractors | Reuters

Orbán’s Putin handshake was ‘middle finger’ to dying Ukrainians, says Xavier Bettel – POLITICO

Lately, the Russians have gotten gray hair again in Donetsk, because Bradley and Leopards are already at Avdiivka. This is serious equipment. Bradleys work against any tank. They have already hit dozens of them there. ATGM is an excellent anti-tank missile. Leopard tanks fulfill their task of hitting Russian equipment and defenses. If that's true, that means reinforcements have arrived. They showed up after Zaluzhnyi arrived. Most likely, a decision was made to reinforce, which means that equipment and ammunition came in. Therefore, almost 900 Russians are killed in the Avdiivka area per day. Now, thousands of Russians have already been unpacked and sent away. They are no longer lingering in morgues; there is nowhere to store them

Avdiivka’s ultimate fate to become clear soon — opinion / The New Voice of Ukraine (nv.ua)

Armenia participates in Peace Formula meeting for first time | Ukrainska Pravda