By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nextgreatchamp said:
Bursche said:
The NFC East is scrambled. Redskins, Giants and Cowboys losing to mediocre to terrible teams.

Plus Romo is out :( There goes my season.

Like i said, its all about the south, the NFC SOUTH.

Drew Brees is playing better football than anyone else in the league and my favorite Bush, Reggie, is playin to win, got a touchdown just about in every way. Hope he throws one this season too.

The Panthers are winning close games but its the close games that matter.

The Buccs got a great defensive squad and they actually might start doing better with Gracia as their QB.

And the Falcons can run the ball very effectively, have a solid defense, and a rookie QB that knows what he's doing.

More ppl look to the NFC East because they have more advertised star players their, T.O., McNabb, HOMO, Manning, Portis but those teams havent been lookin too great or unstoppable like ppl are lead to believe.

Drew Brees is a very good QB.  Reggie Bush isn't a running back.  He's a slot reciever and he's overrated.

The Panthers win the close games and the close games matter unlike the one that they got blown out.

I like the Bucs.  John Gruden is a good coach.

The Falcons were given a gift.  If the Bears had a head coach they'd be 6-0.

The Giants may have lost today but are the best team in the NFC in IMO.  The other teams in the NFC East are overrated.  That is all. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
nextgreatchamp said:
Bursche said:
The NFC East is scrambled. Redskins, Giants and Cowboys losing to mediocre to terrible teams.

Drew Brees is playing better football than anyone else in the league and my favorite Bush, Reggie, is playin to win, got a touchdown just about in every way. Hope he throws one this season too.

The Buccs got a great defensive squad and they actually might start doing better with Gracia as their QB.

And the Falcons can run the ball very effectively, have a solid defense, and a rookie QB that knows what he's doing.

More ppl look to the NFC East because they have more advertised star players their, T.O., McNabb, HOMO, Manning, Portis but those teams havent been lookin too great or unstoppable like ppl are lead to believe.

Drew Brees is a very good QB.  Reggie Bush isn't a running back.  He's a slot reciever and he's overrated.

The Panthers win the close games and the close games matter unlike the one that they got blown out.

They Falcons were given a gift today.  If the Bears had a head coach they'd be 6-0.

The Giants may have lost today but are the best team in the NFC in IMO.  The other teams in the NFC East are overrated.  That is all. 

err mmm....

Reggie Bush knows how to score and thats what you need from ur talented players. True, he cant run up the middle, but he'll get it, trust me, he's playing waay better this year than any of his previous years and he will only get better with time.

The Panthers lost to the Buccs...an NFC South team, but they will beat just about any other team outside of their division. Teams in your division know you the best and they will be better prepared next time.

Gracia knows how to win: he won with the 49ers, the Eagles, and he was able to take the Buccs to the playoffs last season. He is a proven veteran.

The Falcons won because they played to win. That last secs win wouldn't have happened if Jason Elam would have made an easier kick (35 yards) their previous possession. And the Bears do have a head coach in Lovie Smith, he was able to take them to the SB not too long ago. 

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

I am a Bears fan and I am telling you that Lovie Smith cannot coach. That team made the Super Bowl in spite of Lovie Smith and Rex Grossman. Shows you how good they really were that year.

Reggie Bush will never be a legit RB. They need to make him a WR.

Getting blown out is getting blown out. The Panthers should know the Bucs too, now shouldn't they?

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

nextgreatchamp said:
amp316 said:
nextgreatchamp said:
Bursche said:

They Falcons were given a gift today.  If the Bears had a head coach they'd be 6-0.

err mmm....

Reggie Bush knows how to score and thats what you need from ur talented players. True, he cant run up the middle, but he'll get it, trust me, he's playing waay better this year than any of his previous years and he will only get better with time.

The Panthers lost to the Buccs...an NFC South team, but they will beat just about any other team outside of their division. Teams in your division know you the best and they will be better prepared next time.

The Falcons won because they played to win. That last secs win wouldn't have happened if Jason Elam would have made an easier kick (35 yards) their previous possession. And the Bears do have a head coach in Lovie Smith, he was able to take them to the SB not too long ago. 

27-3 though? That's just a complete failure for the Panthers to get a rhythm going on either end of the field, division match or not. If anybody knows the NFC South it's Minnesota. They managed to beat Car and NO, while looking like shit doing it. I like the Panthers though. Out of any NFC South team, i'd like them to make the playoffs the most. I wouldn't mind Atlanta either. Basically as long as it isn't New Orleans I am pretty cool with any of them going forward.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

i didnt get a chance to watch that Panthers/Bucs game so i really cant argue about what the heck happened to them. They could have been out-coached, or simply just out-played.

Minnesota wont even win their division, Gus Ferotte(misspelled(that too maybe)) will show the league why he has been around for about 13 yrs and never started an entire season. That Vikings/Saints game was just a tough lost for the Saints, play it again however, the Saints will demolish them.

And why the hatred towards the Saints Onyxmeth? They have a nice squad put together.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network
nextgreatchamp said:
i didnt get a chance to watch that Panthers/Bucs game so i really cant argue about what the heck happened to them. They could have been out-coached, or simply just out-played.

Minnesota wont even win their division, Gus Ferotte(misspelled(that too maybe)) will show the league why he has been around for about 13 yrs and never started an entire season. That Vikings/Saints game was just a tough lost for the Saints, play it again however, the Saints will demolish them.

And why the hatred towards the Saints Onyxmeth? They have a nice squad put together.

I don't like the story if they make the playoffs and beyond. I like my football stories sticking in the realm of football, and I know where it'll run off to if New Orleans makes a go of it this year. In another five years I won't care anymore.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

^^Yea I agree with the Onyx everyone jumped on the Saints bandwagon because what the city had to go threw,it was more like a soap opera then football. We shall see how good the Saints and Panthers are after this weekend.

In other news more trouble for the Cowgirls , Pac-man suspended 4+ games for violating conduct policy. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3643240

Lions want to trade Jonh Kitna - http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3642616

Lions trade Roy Williams (Wr ) to Cowboys for couple draft picks - http://www.freep.com/article/20081014/SPORTS01/81014063/1048/sports

Score update

Chargers 14 at Bills 23 - oh man maybe the Bills are real after all ....
Steelers 38 at Bengals 10 - Bengals kept it close for awhile
Titans 34 at Chiefs 10 - still undefeated how long can they go?
Ravens 27 at Dolphins 13 - #1 defense was too much for the fins
Saints 7 at Panthers 30-  man Saints can't take care of business on away games, R.Bush out for 3-4 weeks their season probably over
Vikings 41 at Bears 48- wild game 89 damn points scored
49ers 17 at Giants 29 - close thought 9ers had a chance
Cowboys 7 at 34 Rams - old Steven Jackson is back ....could be trouble for the cowgirls they might not even make the playoffs this year
Lions 21 at Texans 28 - can the Lions go 0-16?!
Browns 11 at Redskins 14 - almost another upset for the browns
Colts 14 at Packers 34 - Yea cheese power ! Defense looking very good int for scores last couple games.
Jets 13 at Raiders 19 -  damn in OT ...Jets offense couldn't get anything going :/
Seahawks at Buccaneers
Broncos at Patriots

All this NFC South talk is making me happy. I don't like any of the other teams other than my Panthers but I like to see them win. It makes the division look much better. I hope people can finally get off this Saints high.

I can see the Falcons coming out 9-7 at best with the schedule they have. If Matt Ryan plays well. I have to admit he is good even though I hate him for what he did to the Hokies last year.

It is going to be a tight race with the Bucs. I hope we can get them at home. It is usually the visiting team winning for the past 5 or 6 years. I hate Garcia also. I have no love for that man whatsoever.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Well it looks like the Bears finally have a QB. Maybe. We'll see. I don't want to jinx it.