By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nextgreatchamp said:
wat happened to Tony Homo?

I told Onyxmeth i'd watch this game...lets see how they do

Tony Homo broken right pinky ....

How bout them Browns ?! Week of upsets galore taking down undefeated SB champs .

Around the Network

GOOOO BROWNS....wait a sec, what the heck is a Brown?

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

I'm embarassed to show my face in this thread, but here I am. Sory that had to be the first Giants game you watched this year champ. I do know you're giddy about this though you bastard.

Oh and a Brown is either a rabid brown st. bernard dog or a pile of shit, depending on the week. This week it was a dog. I'm sure you can guess what most of the other weeks were.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

They are called the Browns because the team was created by Paul Brown. It would be like if I started a team and called it the 316s.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

O i did think a brown was a pile of shit, or a crayon :p

But u got balls comin in here Onyxmeth, like i did in the other thread and ur wall, hehe...na imma save this last one for ur next lost.

currently playing:

Around the Network
nextgreatchamp said:
O i did think a brown was a pile of shit, or a crayon :p

But u got balls comin in here Onyxmeth, like i did in the other thread and ur wall, hehe...na imma save this last one for ur next lost.

No the crayons were what they used to draw numbers on their helmets.

(Sue me if it's not funny. I need my empty victory damnit)

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The NFC East is scrambled. Redskins, Giants and Cowboys losing to mediocre to terrible teams.

Plus Romo is out :( There goes my season.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

For the love of God, will somebody explain to me why anyone thinks that Tony Romo is any good at all?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
For the love of God, will somebody explain to me why anyone thinks that Tony Romo is any good at all?

He's not that good but there is much worse in the NFL right now. Like Oh say...the return of the old Eli Manning. I knew two Mannings could never have a great week without the universe imploding. Romo's stats are pretty decent, but he has a good team backing him up.

Bursche said:
The NFC East is scrambled. Redskins, Giants and Cowboys losing to mediocre to terrible teams.

Plus Romo is out :( There goes my season.

Like i said, its all about the south, the NFC SOUTH.

Drew Brees is playing better football than anyone else in the league and my favorite Bush, Reggie, is playin to win, got a touchdown just about in every way. Hope he throws one this season too.

The Panthers are winning close games but its the close games that matter.

The Buccs got a great defensive squad and they actually might start doing better with Gracia as their QB.

And the Falcons can run the ball very effectively, have a solid defense, and a rookie QB that knows what he's doing.

More ppl look to the NFC East because they have more advertised star players their, T.O., McNabb, HOMO, Manning, Portis but those teams havent been lookin too great or unstoppable like ppl are lead to believe.

currently playing: