By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nextgreatchamp said:
quarashi said:
Only 2 unbeatens left. The Giants and Titans. Who will lose first. What does everyone think?!?

i hope the Giants lose the rest of their games for the entire season.

Why does everyone think the Eagles are soo good, they are a tough team but they always seem to find ways to lose. I still think people are sleepin on the NFC South. i think it will be a tough division for someone to pull i lead in, and i think other teams should respect them more.

Here Here about the NFC South!  All of our teams have winning records.  Next week is going to be really tough for us (Panthers) going to Tampa and playing there.  But if you look at history, the road team wins a lot of the time. 

I didn't even answer my own question haha.  I think the Titans might get surprised by KC, they are also coming off a bye and actually have their good QB back.  I think the Giants are going to have trouble with Dallas and Baltimore.  I don't see either of them getting more than 7-0 though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

The best thing about being a Bears fan is that you get three bye weeks. The actual bye week and you get to play the Lions twice. Sorry Lions fans. I do feel for you.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
The best thing about being a Bears fan is that you get three bye weeks. The actual bye week and you get to play the Lions twice. Sorry Lions fans. I do feel for you.

Make it 4 bye weeks. You forgot the St Louis game in Week 12.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
nextgreatchamp said:
quarashi said:
Only 2 unbeatens left. The Giants and Titans. Who will lose first. What does everyone think?!?

Why does everyone think the Eagles are soo good, they are a tough team but they always seem to find ways to lose. I still think people are sleepin on the NFC South. i think it will be a tough division for someone to pull i lead in, and i think other teams should respect them more.

Oh and I hope wheoever your team is loses all their remaining games this season too. Unless I like them, and then I just hope they barely win enough to make it into the playoffs where the Giants will take care of them.

O ur gonna hate me boi, my team is the greatest team ever assembled- THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. No Tom Brady but thats ok, its the system that makes us win. But i despise those SHEEEE-MEN.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
Onyxmeth said:
nextgreatchamp said:
quarashi said:

Oh and I hope wheoever your team is loses all their remaining games this season too. Unless I like them, and then I just hope they barely win enough to make it into the playoffs where the Giants will take care of them.

O ur gonna hate me boi, my team is the greatest team ever assembled- THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. No Tom Brady but thats ok, its the system that makes us win. But i despise those SHEEEE-MEN.

Ohhhh...the Patriots. I remember those guys. Weren't they a great team last year?

I don't have huge worries about having to meet the Patriots in the Super Bowl again. We'll be meeting the Titans, Steelers or Bills.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Wow an exciting game , shitload of turn overs in first half blocked FG return for TD. Then Reggie Bush 2 TD return(almost 3 if he didn't fall that other time wild game).

Score update

Dolphins 28 at Texans 29 - damn down to the wire
Ravens 3 at Colts 31 - bah wtf happen #1 defense in the NFL got raped
Bengals 14 at Jets 26 - not as high scoring as I expected :(
Raiders 3 at Saints 34 - Predictable ass whooping
Bears 20  at Falcons 22 - How bout them Falcons :) ?! One hell of a game last 2mins was the reason I love the NFL .
Lions 10 at Vikings 12 - weird score ......
Panthers 3 at Buccaneers 27 - bah just when I start to believe Panther might be a SB contender they lay an egg
Rams 19 at Redskins 17 - what an upset,congrats to the Rams 1st win the season
Jaguars 24 at Broncos 17 - nice win for the Jags
Packers 27 at Seahawks 17  - finally packers defense shows up nbout damn time
Cowboys 24 at Cardinals 30 - damnit i knew I should of picked them nice win in OT
Eagles 40 at 49ers 26 - The Eagles got off to bad start but held it together and whooped ass in the 4thq
Patriots 10 at Chargers 30 - maybe chargers getting in the groove?
Giants at Browns

weird sunday so far, some very close games where they shouldnt have been close and some blow outs where it should have been close.

currently playing:

Should be good game tonight , who knows might even be an upset. After all what a wild week 5 games determined in the last 10secs . Bad news for the cowgirls Tony Romo out for 4weeks, Carson Palmer and Matt Hasselbeck out again next week.

wat happened to Tony Homo?

I told Onyxmeth i'd watch this game...lets see how they do

currently playing: