By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How about those Packers?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Oh and don't get too excited about Favre's day. It's the Cardinals for crying out loud!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
How about those Packers?

Yea yea we got our asses kicked :( . I just hope A-rod ok the other back up QB has no experience whats so ever. Worst fear came true he just not durable ...maybe should start popping pain killers .

Ravens #1 defense vs Steelers #2 defense tonight going to be interesting . Hope the Ravnes win, all these upset hurting my predictions .

I cant wait to see how badly the boys are gonna woop on Cincinatti this week.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Quick update

Bills 17 at Cardinals 41 - atleast one of my upset picks came true .....
Titans 13 at Ravens 10 - very close game
Chiefs 0 at Panthers 34 - wow Chiefs got anally raped hard .....
Colts 31 at Texans 27 - man thought the Texans had this one too
Chargers 10 at Dolphins 17 - Wasn't expecting that
Bears 34 at Lions 7 - just when I thought the lions couldn't suck any worst ...Bears might take NFC afterall :(
Falcons 27 at Packers 24 - So close yet so far
Seahawks 6 at Giants 44 - an ass whooping by the g-man indeed
Redskins 23  at Eagles 17 - Eagles looked good first half then went downhill
Buccaneers 13  at Broncos  16 - so close !!!
Bengals 22 at Cowboys 31 - gah almost had their first win
Patriots 30 at 49ers 21 - damn 9ers u let me down thought u had this at home
Steelers at Jaguars
Vikings at Saints

Around the Network

My falcons and my pats won today :)

i actually thought the cowboys were going to smash the bengals but they kept it pretty close and interesting. Bengals fall to 0-5 thats gotta suck.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Only 2 unbeatens left. The Giants and Titans. Who will lose first. What does everyone think?!?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
Only 2 unbeatens left. The Giants and Titans. Who will lose first. What does everyone think?!?

As much as I hate to say it, the Giants will probably lose first, and lose more games. Their schedule is just so much more difficult than the Titans schedule is.

Titans go Bye, KC, IND, GB, CHI, JAC, NYJ, DET, CLE, HOU, PIT, IND=Overall easy schedule.

Giants go CLE, SF, PIT, DAL, PHI, BAL, ARI, WAS, PHI, DAL, CAR, MIN=Monster schedule to overcome.

The NFC East has four of the best teams in all of the NFL right now and that encompasses half of the Giants season. Plus that Washington, Philly, Dallas, and Carolina four week window is going to be a killer.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

quarashi said:

i hope the Giants lose the rest of their games for the entire season.

Why does everyone think the Eagles are soo good, they are a tough team but they always seem to find ways to lose. I still think people are sleepin on the NFC South. i think it will be a tough division for someone to pull i lead in, and i think other teams should respect them more.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
quarashi said:

i hope the Giants lose the rest of their games for the entire season.

Why does everyone think the Eagles are soo good, they are a tough team but they always seem to find ways to lose. I still think people are sleepin on the NFC South. i think it will be a tough division for someone to pull i lead in, and i think other teams should respect them more.

The Eagles are injury prone. That is why they lose. When they're healthy there's barely a team out there that can stop them nowadays. They are healthy and go 2-0. They go toe to toe with Dallas and barely lose there. The next two weeks they have key players either out or playing hurt and they lose two in a row. I don't mean for this to be representative of past seasons, just this one. They also tend to collapse under fourth quarter pressure when they're down.

The NFC South is a tough division because the teams are evenly matched, but looking at the differences in divisional stats shows the NFC East is the toughest divison in the NFL bar none. They only have 5 losses, with the AFC East being next with six losses, and 4/5 of those losses come from within the division. Those are monster stats right now and is the very reason most people think both NFC wildcards are coming from there. No one is sleeping on the NFC South. The two divisions just are not comparable at this point in time. On a personal note I'm a big fan of the Panthers, so I do have some vested interest in the division myself, as long as the divisional win goes to them.

Oh and I hope wheoever your team is loses all their remaining games this season too. Unless I like them, and then I just hope they barely win enough to make it into the playoffs where the Giants will take care of them.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.