By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Was Sword/Shield the worst mainline Pokemon games?

Was Sword/Shield the worst mainline Pokemon game?

Yes, it was the worst 16 42.11%

No, it was not the worst 22 57.89%

Total:38
MasonADC said:

If you disagree who cares you're wrong lmao

His logic is too powerful.

Around the Network

I'm still slogging trough Moon. X/Y was also a big disappointment.
There just isn't any challenge anymore, the stories are convoluted and none of the characters act like human beings. This has been going on for several generations now.

Vodacixi said:
MasonADC said:

If you disagree who cares you're wrong lmao

His logic is too powerful.

we are in an opinionated thread so yeah it is 

I've put 100 hours into Pokemon sword, so I guess It can't be that bad.

IGN ranked sword as better than arceus. While I respect the opinions of others, for me personally, that is crazy. Not even close arceus is 10x better.

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

IGN ranked sword as better than arceus. While I respect the opinions of others, for me personally, that is crazy. Not even close arceus is 10x better.

IGN gave Sword a 9.3/10 and PLA a 7/10. It's most likely different reviewers but that is still dumb as hell.

Kakadu18 said:
Chrkeller said:

IGN gave Sword a 9.3/10 and PLA a 7/10. It's most likely different reviewers but that is still dumb as hell.

The arena battles in Sword were amazing.  Everything else was meh.  I love my Switch as much as the next guy.  Sword is average, nothing special.