By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bold prediction: Sony will sell The PS gaming Division before the end of 2024

EricHiggin said:

I wonder how many Acti/Bliz employees we see go elsewhere over the next year, like to SNY.

How many of the of the original talent is even still around? I remember reading back in 2020 about how most of the talent had left or was leaving. This was for Blizzard mainly.

Around the Network

If this happens, does that mean Sega rises from the ashes and we get the Dreamcast 2 to take PS6's place?

JackHandy said:

If this happens, does that mean Sega rises from the ashes and we get the Dreamcast 2 to take PS6's place?

I wish.

Random_Matt said:
JackHandy said:

I wish.

Considering how risky and innovative Sega was with their consoles (so much so that at times, it ended up costing them dearly), it would be really interesting to see what they would put out now. Because say what you want about Sega. One thing they were not was conservative. So whatever we'd get, it would sure to bring a breath of fresh air into the industry. 

Yeah, they are buying Bungie to sell it at a higher price bundled with the rest of Playstation studios. Reselling companies is a lucrative business.