By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bladeneo said:
JPSandhu said:
a demo to me is anything that is not the full version and i'm sure prologue is not full

Of course prologue isnt full, but its not as if youre getting a 10 minute taster of the game like most demo's. The prologue has kept me going for weeks now, obviously not playing it every day, but its kept me interested longer than quite a large amount of games ive bought for the full price. You can buy the prologue for £18 over here, compared to £40-50 for a full game so I class that as pretty decent value for money.

Like I said before, have you actually bought and played it or are you just annoyed because of what youve heard/read?

i got mine for £20 and its simply superb, what a good game for a budget price, i think i may have racked up about 10 hours on it so far, will keep me going for a while. very good value.

dunno why people moan that its a demo, its a full prologue like gt4 prologue before it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

It's a hallmark of the GT series to have prologues.

It's nothing new.

It's essentially released to sate the appetite of hungry racing fans before the real launch, and as you can see from current sales of the prologue, it's worked very well.

it is supposed to give you a hands on look what gran turismo 5 will be like potentially.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Kyros said:
Who else is pissed?

Normally I hate people who say this but in this case its simply true.

You don't like it? Don't buy it!

I think its nice. I would have hated to wait till 2009. And it was really worth the money. 60 awesome cars. 6 tracks. Pretty fair. Yes this won't work for other games but for the awesomeness that is GT it is ok.

That and the fact that it will get an update with damages and more implementations before the end of the year.