By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation VR2 | OT | PC support 2024

Tagged games:

Around the Network
Conina said:
coolbeans said:

There's another interesting game that incorporates blinking called Before Your Eyes.  Apparently, you're doing trivial things (in the walking sim vein) but every blink jumps you forward in time.  Could be seconds, minutes, or even months per blink.  It's been on PC a couple years, so I wonder how it'll translate to VR.

Probably not the best image to promote VR... Reminds me of Clockwork Orange haha.

I escaped Dimitrescu's castle last night, wow just wow. Nothing compares on TV to hiding in a little tower while a giant flying monster tears the whole structure apart around you.

Bandorr said:

I think the PSvr came with a disc with some?

I would love a PSVR version of Demo 1 Disc

I escaped house Beneveinto last night, spoilers obviously but I cut the video to where most of the puzzles were already done

It looks darker on the social screen, better visibility in the headset but still scary as hell!

Good top10, although I'd have a different ranking within the 10 best titles:

So far I've played half of Moss Book 2 (soooooo cute!), a bit of RE8, a bit of Kayak Mirage (awesome graphics!), a bit of Thumper (best headband force feedback), a bit of Rez Infinite, all the PSVR2 demos and a lot of GT7 (over 1000 miles / 2000 km so far).

Today I ordered prescription lenses for the PSVR2 headset from VR Optician.

Around the Network
Conina said:

Good top10, although I'd have a different ranking within the 10 best titles:

So far I've played half of Moss Book 2 (soooooo cute!), a bit of RE8, a bit of Kayak Mirage (awesome graphics!), a bit of Thumper (best headband force feedback), a bit of Rez Infinite, all the PSVR2 demos and a lot of GT7 (over 1000 miles / 2000 km so far).

Today I ordered prescription lenses for the PSVR2 headset from VR Optician.

please give us the feadback once you get it. If it works that is just fantastic news.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I'm getting more and ore interested in prescription inserts as well. If they are easy to install and take out again, then I'm in. My main 'issue' has nothing to do with the headset, it's my glasses slipping down my nose when I look down, then the top of them is blocking part of the view.

Still playing RE8, it's so good. The game is a lot easier than RE7 though, you get so many weapons and ammo later on. But fun to feel like a bad ass, shooting down a horde of creatures with the shotgun while they're all coming from different directions. So satisfying to use the weapons once you figure out how to reload them lol. Or just go from weapon to weapon, then reload them all after the battle. You have 4 guns and pipe bombs within easy reach. More Rambo than horror game.

I just upgraded my PS+ from "Essential" to "Extra" until July 2024 for ~28 € (thanks to 20% discounted PSN credit):

Are there any games included in the "PS+ Extra library" which support PSVR2?

It includes the PS4 version of "Tetris Connected", but unfortunately the PS5/PSVR2 upgrade path for €10 only works if you have an unlimited licence. :(  

Conina said:

I just upgraded my PS+ from "Essential" to "Extra" until July 2024 for ~28 € (thanks to 20% discounted PSN credit):

Are there any games included in the "PS+ Extra library" which support PSVR2?

It includes the PS4 version of "Tetris Connected", but unfortunately the PS5/PSVR2 upgrade path for €10 only works if you have an unlimited licence. :(  

Haven't heard of any PSVR2 on any of the PS+ offers, but it would be good for the launch period.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I got quite a hell of a launch list of VR titles:

* Horizon Call of the Mountain
* No Man's Sky
* Resident Evil Village VR
* Awesome ASteroids
* Cactus Cowboy Plants at War
* Moss
* Moss: Book II
* Ragnarock
* Rez Infinite
* Thumper
* Resident Evil 4

I still wanna get Tetris Effect and Gran Turismo 7 but I've really enjoyed what I've played thus far.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android