By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Matrix Resurrections Spoiler thread (Dop not enter if you didnt watch)

zero129 said:

Ok after watching some more it seems them old images in the mirror are just how everyone in the matix now sees neo but is it? or is that how he now really looks. hmm.

The new 9th Matrix version has basically placed a skin over Neo and Trinity.

Anyone plugged into the Matrix see's the new skin over Neo and Trin, not their true residual self image the system originally gave them.

It's why Trin is confused and get's mad that her husband laughs when she thinks she looks like game Trin. She doesn't look like Trin to anyone.

Same with Neo. Smith tells him that it was a good trick but hard to believe he thought Neo could be an old man kick ass designer/programmer.

Neo and Trin still see their residual self image in themselves and each other. They don't know that everyone else is seeing something different.

This is done by the new Architect, called the Analyst, to hide Neo and Trin from everyone. Especially the red pilled freedom fighters.

Bugs says they looked at all Thomas Andersons, even at his company, but they didn't realize they were looking at a new skin hiding Neo and Trin.

zero129 said:

Also people have problems with the new Morpheus but the new one is a program Neo made

And he also build Agent Smith into him, I guess we already know now who is going to be the big bad going forward.

Or maybe this is why the other smith had a change of heart. So many questions..

I guess Neo has remade Smith in Morpheus and i think the other one is one the machines made. Question is this new M going to turn into the new smith and become Neo's rival or what. I think that would get rid of many peoples problems with who they all think is the new Smith as to be honest the new M makes a much better Smith anyways. Plus when he brings Neo into the white room he explained how he has been learning about their pasts but he doesnt mention about learning about smiths part in it and i bet he has and thats when he is going to know who he proper is.

Morpheus doesn't seem to have any powers though once he's been red pilled. Actually seems like he looses his power from the game loop program.

Seems like 'uncertified' Matrix programs don't get to keep any powers they have once in the real world or the Matrix I guess?

I myself don't think Morpheus is going to be Smith. I think that was just a way for things to make sense how program Morpheus could find his way out.

Smith is an agent and has huge access to stuff, but also needs a curious optimistic Morpheus mindset to figure enough out.

Kinda a side note. Pretty sure Thomas Andersons loop program is being called a "Motyl". Which very well is a reference to these things.

Like a Butterfly (Jak Motyl) | LOGTV | Slawomir Grünberg

motyl butterfly - Bing images

A therapist and a patient who's found to be more than meets the eye, as well as a type of butterfly...

Last edited by EricHiggin - on 28 December 2021

Around the Network
zero129 said:
EricHiggin said:

Kinda a side note. Pretty sure Thomas Andersons loop program is being called a "Motyl". Which very well is a reference to these things.

Like a Butterfly (Jak Motyl) | LOGTV | Slawomir Grünberg

motyl butterfly - Bing images

A therapist and a patient who's found to be more than meets the eye, as well as a type of butterfly...

Yep i noticed most of it after my 2nd watch im still too drunk rigght now to reply to my own thread so i guess im being feeded with the blue shit since im locked off me brains atm xD, i also triead to reply back the other nite but it didnt work out as it was even worse then this.

I just might have to take the blue as well. Get back in the pod, or take a chance?

Well after watching the third matrix movie I have come to conclusion it is the dumbest movie ever made.