By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think the Matrix awakens looking like Real life on Xbox Series X/PS5 make you ditch PS4/Xbone?

Heck no. It's impressive but I don't need such realism in my games. No matter how great graphics get, gameplay should always be king.

Around the Network

No. Not even. I have never been to a city that looks so green. Not to mention the bad lip movement on the characters. Realism is so dull as a metric in gaming. Show me imagination. This is dull as dirt.

Last edited by Leynos - on 26 December 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Can the Switch handle that?? HELL NO. Switch would have a freaking aneurism just trying to get to the load screen.

I dont know. Not that I have tryed to download it on my ps5, but from what i heard the action scene was all on rails wich dosent impress me. And the part where you explore was underwhelming specially all the characters faces.

I really think when a real game shows up later exclusive to 9th gen, it could leave this demo in the dust. And like someone else already said, realism is boring I rather see a fantasy world that could challange your imagination.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

SegaHeart said:
eva01beserk said:

I dont know. Not that I have tryed to download it on my ps5, but from what i heard the action scene was all on rails wich dosent impress me. And the part where you explore was underwhelming specially all the characters faces.

I really think when a real game shows up later exclusive to 9th gen, it could leave this demo in the dust. And like someone else already said, realism is boring I rather see a fantasy world that could challange your imagination.

I'm hoping Bethesda delivers on a Doom Eternal sequal looking better than this Demo , Doom Eternal has alot of great fantasy , imagine a sequel ? Also hoping for Uncharted 5 and Last of Us 3 pushing PS5 to it's limits :)

Doom is the only game I'll be missing from Bethesda. Oh well. Theres gona be another uncharted? I though it ended with 4? I really dont think his brother or daughter will be able to push the franchise. 

Im actually looking more foward to horizon 3. 2 is looking great while being a crosgen game I really wana see how they finish it as a 9th gen exclusive. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.